Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Tinubu At Chatham House Using Ford Theory Of Teamship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu At Chatham House Using Ford Theory Of Teamship (442 Views)

Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention / Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu At Chatham House Using Ford Theory Of Teamship by yemex04(m): 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
I am watching live the Questions & Answers session of the event... Tinubu is seriously proofing to be a strong Team player.. He is not claiming to know it all even when he obviously knows a lot much..

One of Ford's Theory of Teamship which states [/b]"I can summon to my aid men who can answer any question I desire to ask concerning the business to which i am devoting most of my efforts"[b]

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu At Chatham House Using Ford Theory Of Teamship by Willy7(m): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
If you are empty you are empty. No amount of packaging or rhetoric can change that. Tinubu is empty upstairs. Even Buhari is more sound and intelligent than Tinubu. The man doesn't have anything to offer. You people should stop packaging a fraud. You can't say you love Nigeria and yet support someone you know is incompetent.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu At Chatham House Using Ford Theory Of Teamship by kk2027: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
Willy7:
If you are empty you are empty. No amount of packaging or rhetoric can change that. Tinubu is empty upstairs. Even Buhari is more sound and intelligent than Tinubu. The man doesn't have anything to offer. You people should stop packaging a fraud. You can't say you love Nigeria and yet support someone you know is incompetent.

Tinubu could not take any question at all

What a shame

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At Chatham House Using Ford Theory Of Teamship by Willy7(m): 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
kk2027:

Tinubu could not take any question at all

What a shame
My brother, even shame dey shame sef.
Just imagine a country with the likes of Okonjo Iweala, Adeshina Adewumi, Osibanjo, etc, is where someone like Tinubu is contesting for President. Honestly I thought we won't see this level of downward spiral in our National life after Buhari. Honestly, Buhari really lowered the standard. I feel like crying for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At Chatham House Using Ford Theory Of Teamship by kk2027: 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
Willy7:
My brother, even shame dey shame sef.
Just imagine a country with the likes of Okonjo Iweala, Adeshina Adewumi, Osibanjo, etc, is where someone like Tinubu is contesting for President. Honestly I thought we won't see this level of downward spiral in our National life after Buhari. Honestly, Buhari really lowered the standard. I feel like crying for Nigeria.

Na wa o
Re: Tinubu At Chatham House Using Ford Theory Of Teamship by Mystic216: 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
yemex04:
I am watching live the Questions & Answers session of the event... Tinubu is seriously proofing to be a strong Team player.. He is not claiming to know it all even when he obviously knows a lot much..

One of Ford's Theory of Teamship which states [/b]"I can summon to my aid men who can answer any question I desire to ask concerning the business to which i am devoting most of my efforts"[b]
Be disgracing your generation

Re: Tinubu At Chatham House Using Ford Theory Of Teamship by yemex04(m): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mystic216:

Be disgracing your generation

Well i am sorry it's not my fault that the concept is beyond your level of understanding.. Remember Albert Eisten says "Any fool can know, the point is to understand"?

Did I complicate your situation?
so sorry if your situation is complicated.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku In Lagos Today / Bola Tinubu Campaign Blunder Compilations / Why Peter Obi Will Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.