Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:47 PM

Chatham House: Shameful Moment Tinubu Transferred Questions To Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chatham House: Shameful Moment Tinubu Transferred Questions To Others (988 Views)

Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House / Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) / APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chatham House: Shameful Moment Tinubu Transferred Questions To Others by ECASH120: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
https://youtube.com/shorts/WJOrLc4-t9w?feature=share

Video has emerged online where Tinubu at Chatham House instead of answering questions he selected those that will answer the questions.

Question Was Placed To Tinubu And He Directed The Questions To Proxies!

Do You Want A Country Ruled By Proxies!

Happening live at the Chatham house in London!!

Re: Chatham House: Shameful Moment Tinubu Transferred Questions To Others by kk2027: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
Very shameful

3 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Shameful Moment Tinubu Transferred Questions To Others by obyrich(m): 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
Very shameful

3 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Shameful Moment Tinubu Transferred Questions To Others by LegendHero(m): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lol I love the tears of Obituary kids.

They are so eager to hear from the next president of Nigeria.

How I wish I can be this dedicated to hear from that Peter Obi when he grants briefings too. But the guy talk like sissy and I always get turned off right from the first minute.

4 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Shameful Moment Tinubu Transferred Questions To Others by Racoon(m): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
Really shameful, disgraceful and embarrassing.

4 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Shameful Moment Tinubu Transferred Questions To Others by Ebi4chris: 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
How shameful!! Well I'm not suprised.. I hope Nigerians will learn soon or I guess we don't learn at all

3 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Shameful Moment Tinubu Transferred Questions To Others by habsydiamond(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Baba is is a combination of a marketer and a comedian.. baba can't answer questions cos he will start throw bullets everywhere.. baba is tired of throwing lines on daily basis.. its time for baba to rest oo

6 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Shameful Moment Tinubu Transferred Questions To Others by GeneralPula: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hungry Rodents..
The thing dey pain dem sha..
Re: Chatham House: Shameful Moment Tinubu Transferred Questions To Others by GeneralPula: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
obyrich:
Very shameful
Rodents doesn’t know the meaning of shame, if they do, this is the real shame -

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Shameful Moment Tinubu Transferred Questions To Others by Oziens: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Bulaba blubluu nor dey disappoint

5 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Shameful Moment Tinubu Transferred Questions To Others by Otuegbe: 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
Baba Blu

2 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Shameful Moment Tinubu Transferred Questions To Others by Mrfixitt(m): 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubu's brain is dead. Any body supporting him is insane

3 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Shameful Moment Tinubu Transferred Questions To Others by bid4rich(m): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
Are voters in UK? why do they always run to UK to talk. The same for Buhari when he was sweet-mouthing his supporter. Na wah!

Only in Nigeria do we see our so-called leader jumping from one country to another in the name of rest or whatsoever. But elsewhere in the developed world, this is not so. Tinubu is testing the waters with one leg. If he accidentally enter, na to pack his load and become a permanent resident in UK be that

Just joking OOoo before his urchins go come for me
Re: Chatham House: Shameful Moment Tinubu Transferred Questions To Others by Mrfixitt(m): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
GeneralPula:

Typical Tinubu urchiin trying to divert attention
Re: Chatham House: Shameful Moment Tinubu Transferred Questions To Others by GeneralPula: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Typical Tinubu urchiin trying to divert attention
Not diverting anything. Isn’t that the real meaning of shame?
Re: Chatham House: Shameful Moment Tinubu Transferred Questions To Others by Plus10(m): 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Shameful moment indeed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Shameful Moment Tinubu Transferred Questions To Others by clevybrown(m): 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
LegendHero:

How I wish I can be this dedicated to hear from that Peter Obi when he grants briefings too. But the guy talk like sissy and I always get turned off right from the first minute.

It's clear and understandable that all APC and Tinubu supporters don't need brain to operate... But Please remember to get ur brain back when all this political madness is over... Ur mental health is at stake and U are sounding demented already....
Re: Chatham House: Shameful Moment Tinubu Transferred Questions To Others by obyrich(m): 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
GeneralPula:

Be careful the language you use when quoting someone. Next time, you will get what you want.
Re: Chatham House: Shameful Moment Tinubu Transferred Questions To Others by yarimo(m): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
ECASH120:
https://youtube.com/shorts/WJOrLc4-t9w?feature=share

Video has emerged online where Tinubu at Chatham House instead of answering questions he selected those that will answer the questions.

Question Was Placed To Tinubu And He Directed The Questions To Proxies!

Do You Want A Country Ruled By Proxies!

Happening live at the Chatham house in London!!
grin

Re: Chatham House: Shameful Moment Tinubu Transferred Questions To Others by BeardedMeat(m): 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Why are you guys surprised?

Drugs damages the brain cells.
Re: Chatham House: Shameful Moment Tinubu Transferred Questions To Others by aspher: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
LegendHero:

No, when your Nigerian passport gets devalued more than it is already now, you go get sense. You see dem in travel section crying wolf because of visa denial, but they fail to see how they make an already bad situation worse.
Re: Chatham House: Shameful Moment Tinubu Transferred Questions To Others by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lol,emilokan will be retired next year,
Buhari will be better than this clown.

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Who Dey Push For Emefiele Sack? Tinubu Or Atiku? Or Both / Video And Photo: Rev Dr Uma Ukpai Pray For Peter Obi In Uyo / 2023 Election: Military Coup Imminent In Nigeria If……

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.