Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,848 members, 7,886,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

A Short Message Of Hope - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Short Message Of Hope (165 Views)

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo's Short Message At Deeper Life Global Crusade / Work For God (short Message By A Teenager) / Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Short Message Of Hope by Apstlat(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
When challenges become unbearable, colors of hope are lost, doubt becomes a companion, and friendship with faith is severed.

Though we have lost the sense of expectations, desires are still attainable through a name that carries hope for the hopeless.

Never surrender to hopelessness because there is still hope through Christ Jesus.

“For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you a future and a hope.” (Jeremiah 29:11)

He defies science and human reasoning for those he loves, parting the red sea and raining down baked bread from heaven for his loved ones. (Exodus 16: 1-12)

God loves you dearly. You are a carrier of divine destiny with unlimited potential, awaiting manifestation, and in a little while, God will bring it to pass.

PRAYER

Lord Jesus, I am sorry I doubted your ability to save, I surrender all to you completely, take me to the land of hope and blessings.

Father, defy science and human reasoning for my sake, give me an unusual miracle in Jesus name

Father, I am in a wilderness feed me with your bread in Jesus name.

DECLARATIONS

Receive the grace to enjoy God's divine blessings in Jesus name

I decree end of the year miracle upon your life in Jesus name

Apostle Lat.

(1) (Reply)

The Race..... / Dig Further And Deeper Into Jesus Christ Crucified / Can A Christian Be Ubder A Curse [a Rejoinder]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.