Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Tinubu's Response To The Question About His Age And Family Background - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Response To The Question About His Age And Family Background (365 Views)

Peter Obi: The One Of PDP Is Over 70 Yrs; The Other One, We Don't Know His Age / Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) / Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Response To The Question About His Age And Family Background by Lagosfinder(m): 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
"When I was born in March 1952, nobody knew I would join politics, talkless of running for President. My records have been consistent and there was no mutilation. I am a Tinubu proper....those without history and track records dwell in lies against me. One of the presidential candidates have been rumoured not to be a Nigerian, we never dwell on that, we have serious matters to talk about. I'm a graduate of Chicago State University, by the way, I've collected my origibal Certificate from Chicago, I was trained as an accountant by Deloitte, I reached the pinnacle of my career at ExxonMobil. Who among my opponents have these records? That's why they dwell on cheap propaganda......."

BOLA AHMED TINUBU at Chatham House

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Response To The Question About His Age And Family Background by CandyOps(m): 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ok so can you help us answer the question- how many shades does blue have?
Re: Tinubu's Response To The Question About His Age And Family Background by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
JAGABAN

The next president of the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Response To The Question About His Age And Family Background by Thortp(m): 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
If you have your primary and secondary school certificates, let's gather here.
Re: Tinubu's Response To The Question About His Age And Family Background by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
CandyOps:
Ok so can you help us answer the question- how many shades does blue have?
grin grin
It starts from town hall

Which is different from blue

Bue bue then balablue

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Response To The Question About His Age And Family Background by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

The next president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Is like you are both from Iragbiji grin grin

Make una go there, go dey jagaBAN una self
Re: Tinubu's Response To The Question About His Age And Family Background by GratefulSoul27(m): 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lagosfinder:
"When I was born in March 1952, nobody knew I would join politics, talkless of running for President. My records have been consistent and there was no mutilation. I am a Tinubu proper....those without history and track records dwell in lies against me. One of the presidential candidates have been rumoured not to be a Nigerian, we never dwell on that, we have serious matters to talk about. I'm a graduate of Chicago State University, by the way, I've collected my origibal Certificate from Chicago, I was trained as an accountant by Deloitte, I reached the pinnacle of my career at ExxonMobil. Who among my opponents have these records? That's why they dwell on cheap propaganda......."

What of primary and Secondary
Re: Tinubu's Response To The Question About His Age And Family Background by Munamoqel: 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lagosfinder:

Mr tinibu you just can jump to Chicago University .where is the primary school and secondary .where you admitted as a matured student etc .
Re: Tinubu's Response To The Question About His Age And Family Background by OkutaNla: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Response To The Question About His Age And Family Background by Opintiwa: 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubu is a criminal

(1) (Reply)

We Are Retiring All These Jokers In 2023, Video / Underboss MC Oluomo Repeating Godfather Tinubu Mantra Power Must Be Snatched / Leave Us Out Of Your Fight With Media, Atiku/okowa Campaign Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.