Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,607 members, 7,944,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! (5483 Views)

Echejile Disqualified As First Goal Scorer Against Tahiti / Usain Bolt Beaten By Justin Gatlin In 100m Race In Rome / London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by Sagamite(m): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2011
FANTASTIC!

WONDERFUL!

TERRIFIC!

Now we have a man that is not the fastest man in the world being the fastest man in the world.

This will definitely get the ABSOLUTELY, COMPLETELY, FCKING SHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYT HEADS that developed the rule that people should be disqualified for a first false-start or even a twitching.

I was thinking what kind of crazy rule is this. Thank God it happened to their money machine athlete and face of the sport, otherwise these fooooooooooooooooooools would have not reviewed this steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewpid law.

Complete, utter, silly and incompetent ediooots coming up with laws out of their flipping arse!

God, please let Usain Bolt false-start again in the 200m or at least have such a poor start of the blocks and not break any record because he is shyting himself not to false-start.
Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by montelik(m): 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2011
Bolt sef na big thief  grin. He could probably have beaten d entire field with his arms tied behind his back for d entire 100m. Why was he in such a hurry to leave d blocks. Witn no Asafa he could have left d blocks dead last and still won healthily.
Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by Sagamite(m): 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2011
montelik:

Bolt sef na big thief  grin. He could probably have beaten d entire field with his arms tied behind his back for d entire 100m. Why was he in such a hurry to leave d blocks. Witn no Asafa he could have left d blocks dead last and still won healthily.

Come on. You think his priority is to beat the other athletes? You think that is his motivation considering his ability? What has he got to gain from that? What have you got to gain from knowing 10x10?

The guy is not bothered about those kinds of athletes. He probably was in a hurry because he wanted to set a World Record and some fooools made the work harder!
Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by semid4lyfe(m): 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2011
Bolt's false start was just too obvious grin

Meanwhile, am I the only one who has seen many sprint races in international competitions in which an athlete leaves the block before the rest and false start was not called? undecided
Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by Sagamite(m): 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Bolt's false start was just too obvious grin

Meanwhile, am I the only one who has seen many sprint races in international competitions in which an athlete leaves the block before the rest and false start was not called? undecided

Stop smoking that thing na. grin
Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by semid4lyfe(m): 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2011
You mean I should stop smoking garrium sulphate?. . . .impossicant grin
Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 29, 2011
imagine if that was during the Olympics?! what a nonsense rule!!!!
hopefully someone will fix this garbage.

as for Bolt trying his best, its no surprise since he gets an appearance FEE (not here though), a winning FEE and  an extra fat juicy FEE of $100K if he would have broken the world record in Daegu. who no like bigger prizes?! the guy just wanted to go home with more money!

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/daegu-2011-iaaf-offers-1m-for-world-records/96661/
Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by danbasco(m): 2:05am On Aug 29, 2011
this is the most obscure and stupid game rule I have ever seen. it just dont make sense. mtsceeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by Princek12(m): 4:54am On Aug 29, 2011
I think the rule makes sense. Sometimes the penalty for violating a rule is severe, just as it is the case here. You are given just one chance to false start without penalty, and you are automatically disqualified upon your second false start. I think it is a good policy. When athletes know the severity of the punishment for a false start, they are more likely to train harder and be cognizant the whistle and their reaction time on race day.
Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by saintneo(m): 7:11am On Aug 29, 2011
Princek12:

I think the rule makes sense. Sometimes the penalty for violating a rule is severe, just as it is the case here. You are given just one chance to false start without penalty, and you are automatically disqualified upon your second false start. I think it is a good policy. When athletes know the severity of the punishment for a false start, they are more likely to train harder and be cognizant the whistle and their reaction time on race day.

Prince you are still old school.

This time there is not more opportunity for false starts . . . straight red card!
Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by agabaI23(m): 8:10am On Aug 29, 2011
semid4lyfe:

You were once a smoker grin. That was a real back up back in the days
Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by nawaforweo: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2011
Why are people saying it is impossible? Here's the link

http://ascology.com/news/sports/19612-Usain-Bolt-disqualified-Blake-wins-100m.html

I really feel for him as he just removed his short immediately and covered his face.

Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by Princek12(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2011
saintneo:

Prince you are still old school.

This time there is not more opportunity for false starts . . .  straight red card!

you are right. I just watched the highlights of the race. I had forgot they enacted a zero-tolerance rule last year. That rule makes no friggin sense. The prior rule was better, where the offender is warned the first time after committing a false start. This new rule, not so sensible.
Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by mustspin: 10:49am On Aug 29, 2011
silly rule, it 'll only make the athlete slower for fear of being disqualified for jumping the gun
Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by Sagamite(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2011
mustspin:

silly rule, it 'll only make the athlete slower for fear of being disqualified for jumping the gun

You are gaddam right.

That is why I don't like ediots making rules.
Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by Princek12(m): 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2011
British-Nigerian runner, Christine Ohuruogu, was also a victim of the rule. She was disqualified in the 400m heat because of a false start. This rule contravenes one of the basic maxims that govern humans in life, that people should be given a second chance, especially when the punishment for the offense is so dire.
Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by juman(m): 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2011
Sorry oohh Bolt.
Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by johnie: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2011
nawaforweo:

I really feel for him as he just removed his short immediately and covered his face.

shocked shocked shocked

No be short him remove o, na shirt!

Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by Challas(m): 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2011
Loooolz cheesy
agabaI23:

You were once a smoker  grin. That was a real back up back in the days
semid4lyfe:

Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by mamagee3(f): 12:33am On Aug 30, 2011
He's too fast to a fault ,lol.
Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by Sagamite(m): 12:43am On Aug 30, 2011
mama-gee:

He's too fast to a fault ,lol.

Good line. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by mukina2: 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2011
caster semenya still resemble man sha grin grin

4 x 100 relay netx up . .my cousin usain bolt grin grin
Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by mukina2: 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2011
@saga
that mohamed sontin just now, resemble Ethiopian oh lipsrsealed Uk don dey cheat grin grin
Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by mukina2: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2011
this boy from france is cute kiss grin
Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by mukina2: 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2011
bolllllllltttttttttttttttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

wr :37.04
Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by mukina2: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2011
this boy wickid nor be small grin

the jamaican team gave him last running spot and he gave them loooooooong rope grin grin

my country sha come second . .Allezz Franceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin cheesy
Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by montelik(m): 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2011
If Asafa was there it would have been at least 36.70. Jamaica if they really want to, can probably take d record into 35 secs.
Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by Sagamite(m): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2011
mukina2:

@saga
that mohamed sontin just now, resemble Ethiopian oh lipsrsealed Uk don dey cheat grin grin

Na Somali.

Cheat how? When hunger dey wire am and im family dey run from war, na Sierra Leone give am food and shelter.

So make we no chop from our goodness? grin

mukina2:

this boy from france is cute kiss grin

Which one? Name. What leg im run?
Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by sagaponle: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2011
Sagamite:

Na Somali.

Cheat how? When hunger dey wire am and im family dey run from war, na Sierra Leone give am food and shelter.

So make we no chop from our goodness?  grin

La Sagamite the intellectual God of NL, how far now?

How your side?

How athletic are you?  Can you run like Usain Bolt or you just prefer to cheer him on like a lil puzzy?
Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by Sagamite(m): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2011
sagaponle:

La Sagamite the intellectual God of NL, how far now?

How your side?

How athletic are you?  Can you run like Usain Bolt or you just prefer to cheer him on like a lil puzzy?

Another of this gutless moorons that opened an account to talk.
Re: Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start! by mukina2: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2011
Sagamite:

Na Somali.

So make we no chop from our goodness? grin

wetin? grin the guy still looked hungry tongue tongue

he started the 4x100 relay for the team . .cute guy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? / Saturday and Sunday Games Not Fixed But Well Analyzed / African Women Cup Of Nations (AWCON) Nigeria Vs South Africa On Nov 18.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.