Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,373 members, 7,974,525 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:00 AM

How I Wasted Data Watching Chatham House Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Wasted Data Watching Chatham House Today (624 Views)

US And UK’s Interest Threatened By A Kleptocratic Ruling Class - Chatham House / Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Wasted Data Watching Chatham House Today by kk2027: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
After multiple attempts to make head or tail out of Tinubu's speeches, I decided I wont watch him again.

Until they started hyping his Chatham house debate and I decided to watch him one more time. I was very curious on the answers he will give the audience.

The speech was going well and I kept burning my data in excitement until they got to question and answers

Never knew I was coming to live interview to watch proxies take questions hence I stopped watching immediately.

How do I retrieve my data please
Re: How I Wasted Data Watching Chatham House Today by 4teenblaq: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
You guys watch when tinubu talks?

Most of his speeches reduce my brain cells and lower my IQ when I start thinking about whatever he says.

I stopped watching him talk..

3 Likes

Re: How I Wasted Data Watching Chatham House Today by Flora2Sweet: 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
He only wants to be called president.....

Na shetima go rule for am...

Godforbid BATTIN...

3 Likes

Re: How I Wasted Data Watching Chatham House Today by jetwonder(m): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
grin Expect another robot in ASO rock
Re: How I Wasted Data Watching Chatham House Today by kk2027: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
Naija na cruise
Re: How I Wasted Data Watching Chatham House Today by kk2027: 3:38am On Dec 06, 2022
4teenblaq:
You guys watch when tinubu talks?

Most of his speeches reduce my brain cells and lower my IQ when I start thinking about whatever he says.

I stopped watching him talk..

I hardly make anything out of his speeches but here
I was thinking the chatham house was going to be different so I decided to give a benefit of doubt incase.

I only realized my mistake when he started sharing questions grin
Re: How I Wasted Data Watching Chatham House Today by ElSudani: 3:41am On Dec 06, 2022
The speech was actually very good. If you didn't understand itl0 that is not Tinubu's fault. Perhaps, your understanding of the English language is very poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Wasted Data Watching Chatham House Today by kk2027: 3:43am On Dec 06, 2022
ElSudani:
The speech was actually very good. If you didn't understand that is not Tinubu's fault. Perhaps, your understanding of the English language is very poor.

Please try to read the post before commenting
Re: How I Wasted Data Watching Chatham House Today by ElSudani: 4:26am On Dec 06, 2022
kk2027:

Please try to read the post before commenting

Of course. What else would you say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Wasted Data Watching Chatham House Today by kk2027: 6:21am On Dec 06, 2022
ElSudani:

Of course. What else would you say?

I also said the speech was going well

Until the prrson that gave the speech couldnt answer any of the questions that followed the wonderful speech

(1) (Reply)

Interview:Tinubu Has Not Been Questioned On Use Of Thugs,Drugs & Bullion Vans / Atiku Summons Obi Of Onitsha To Meet Him At Popular Restaurant / 2023: Why Do You Want To Vote For The Worst Candidate Because Of Mere Sentiments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.