Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,654 members, 7,878,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

Have you seen scorpions cluster like this or is spiritual - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have you seen scorpions cluster like this or is spiritual (7272 Views)

"Sex Is Spiritual", Says Timaya / Is It Good To Date A Woman Who Is Spiritual I Need An Advice / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have you seen scorpions cluster like this or is spiritual by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
Samantha123:
I was stung at night when I was asleep. It first stung my left middle finger and I started stretching it because I thought I was having some painful cramp.

As I was stretching my finger, I felt another sting on my left ear, that's when I realized that there was something in my bed and I felt it move on my back inside of my night dress and once again, I got stung on my back.

I started screaming for help and my mom came rushing, quickly removed my night dress and the scorpion fell down on the floor.

I was rushed to the clinic, my body was painful and numb... I was given some treatment and the doctor had to keep me sedated for a while.

The fourth time I got stung was by a baby scorpion, it was painful, but it didn't do any harm.

The area where my family house is situation in has a lot of scorpions during the summer time.

That was really a nasty experience, I could only imagine the fright that exuded from you that night. Better told than experienced.

1 Like

Re: Have you seen scorpions cluster like this or is spiritual by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
It's summer now and you'd find them roaming around outside during night time.

We have to make sure to always put on some shoes before going out at night, close the doors and windows before it gets dark, and seal every little space that they may use to get inside the house.

We had to use some sealant to seal the house.
ExudeLoveToAll:

That was really a nasty experience, I could only imagine the fright that exuded from you that night. Better told than experienced.
Re: Have you seen scorpions cluster like this or is spiritual by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
Samantha123:
It's summer now and you'd find them roaming around outside during night time.

We have to make sure to always put on some shoes before going out at night, close the doors and windows before it gets dark, and seal every little space that they may use to get inside the house.

We had to use some sealant to seal the house.

Oh, I see.

You all have found a way to cohabit with it in the ecosystem you find yourself.

You just always need to protect yourself at all times, continue in that light.

1 Like

Re: Have you seen scorpions cluster like this or is spiritual by Dfynboi: 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
jeromestarks:
This is a sign that next year will be terrible for you and your family.

Next time, never ever kill a scorpion. Chase it/ them out instead.

Your doom is imminent. It's monumental.

You're doomed brother. You're doomed!
Shataap

Re: Have you seen scorpions cluster like this or is spiritual by aisha1314(f): 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
pachigo001:
Can you imagine the scorpions I killed this night I’m suspecting agbado urchins are after my life undecided undecided undecided

If I saw this in my house I'd be really freaked out. Especially as they're quite big. Just spray insecticide regularly. You could also try using cinnamon oil to keep them away. If it persists then you may need to fumigate.

1 Like

Re: Have you seen scorpions cluster like this or is spiritual by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
Samantha123:
They are venomous.
I got stung 4 times before by these creatures.
Lol you were stung 4 times why on earth will you allow a scorpion stung you 1...2...3... 4 times were you sleeping when the scorpions stung you
Re: Have you seen scorpions cluster like this or is spiritual by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
Samantha123:
They are venomous.
I got stung 4 times before by these creatures.
Lol you were stung 4 times why on earth will you allow a scorpion stung you 1...2...3... 4 times were you sleeping when the scorpions stung you

1 Like

Re: Have you seen scorpions cluster like this or is spiritual by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
Yes, I was sleeping.
FREDCLSSICO7:

Lol
you were stung 4 times
why on earth will you allow a scorpion stung you 1...2...3... 4 times
were you sleeping when the scorpions stung you
Re: Have you seen scorpions cluster like this or is spiritual by TheSourcerer: 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
jeromestarks:

smiley
Re: Have you seen scorpions cluster like this or is spiritual by Softmirror: 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
pachigo001:
Can you imagine the scorpions I killed this night I’m suspecting agbado urchins are after my life undecided undecided undecided

grin
Re: Have you seen scorpions cluster like this or is spiritual by FalseProphet1(m): 3:58am On Dec 07, 2022
Karleb:
It's spiritual.

@falseprophet

Your help is needed.
Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you. The matter is indeed spiritual one the op needs to come for spiritual cleansing.

This I have seen.
Re: Have you seen scorpions cluster like this or is spiritual by obaaderemi: 7:03am On Dec 07, 2022
jeromestarks:

On a serious note, this guy's family better do something about his case before it's too late.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Our Guys? / Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) / See The Big Hipped And Fearfully Busty Lady That's Got Internet Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.