Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,048 members, 7,987,722 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 03:26 PM

The Pressure Is Getting Werser”: Video Trends As Mercy Eke Flaunts Bundles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Pressure Is Getting Werser”: Video Trends As Mercy Eke Flaunts Bundles (955 Views)

Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media / Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) / Mercy Eke Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz GLC 300 Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pressure Is Getting Werser”: Video Trends As Mercy Eke Flaunts Bundles by ExclusiveBet: 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
BBNaija star, Mercy Eke, recently got Nigerians talking about her for the umpteenth time over her fancy lifestyle.

The Pepper Dem winner has been known to enjoy the luxurious things of life and this time was not any different.

Taking to her official Snapchat profile, Mercy flaunted wads of 100 dollar bills at a high end fashion store in America.

BBNaija star Mercy Eke flaunts dollar bundles in US.
Video trends as Mercy Eke goes designer shopping, flaunts dollar bundles. Photos: @mercythebosschick, @official_mercyeke Source: Instagram
In the clip, Mercy was seen to have purchased Fendi outfits and other designer items as she put the bundles of cash on display.

PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU ➡️ find the “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!

See the video below:

Nigerians react as Mercy Eke flaunts bundles of dollars online
Mercy’s video soon spread on social media and it raised a series of comments about her luxurious lifestyle. Read what some netizens had to say about the viral clip below:

strawberrycuteface:

"The pressure is getting weserrrr"
precious_ibini:

"Enjoy your money and stop putting unnecessary pressure on your fans…. but E no concern me "
monal_ia:

"This won't matter in heaven "
blissfulbedding.ng:

"But is this really necessary"
forgekizito:

"Nobody will oppress me this Christmas as I don't have I will not steal Christmas no dey finish."
jumpsuit_magazine:

"Small girl & her big God"
smoothchychy:

"Lambo with dollars "
bridgellin_makeup:

"After flaunting, they will complain of being robbed ‍♀️"
queen__tobby:

"Later they will say they robbed them lol go and ask Kim k"
Toke Makinwa robbed in London
Popular Nigerian media personality, Toke Makinwa, made the news after she got robbed in London.

The celebrity, who seemed distraught, shared the sad news on her Snapchat profile. According to Toke, the robbery left her speechless.

Not stopping there, the media personality added that all her valuables were taken.

Toke, however, did not share more details on how the robbery went down. She simply wrote:

“Just got robbed in London … I’m speechless. “All my valuables are gone. Gosh how could this happen to me.”
Source: Legit.ng

Re: The Pressure Is Getting Werser”: Video Trends As Mercy Eke Flaunts Bundles by Omihanifa: 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Everything about this one is always centered around nudity and sex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pressure Is Getting Werser”: Video Trends As Mercy Eke Flaunts Bundles by Dukeofotukpo(m): 4:19am On Dec 06, 2022
Omihanifa:
Everything about this one is always centered around nudity and sex

I pity man when wan marry this life olosho last last
You have no good job but you flaunt cash sis what do you do for a living ? BBN?�

1 Like

Re: The Pressure Is Getting Werser”: Video Trends As Mercy Eke Flaunts Bundles by meobizy(f): 8:09am On Dec 06, 2022
She should release a third season of her show. That's all I care for.
Re: The Pressure Is Getting Werser”: Video Trends As Mercy Eke Flaunts Bundles by irunoko(m): 9:12am On Dec 06, 2022
Mercy rest na
Re: The Pressure Is Getting Werser”: Video Trends As Mercy Eke Flaunts Bundles by modupeleke2017(f): 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
Help your sister (me) my dream of having a car must come true, even though I have nothing in my account. cool

(1) (Reply)

Fans Reacts Simi Pours Water On Husband, Adekunle Gold, And Mother's Face(video) / Ekiti Youths Holds Candle Light Procession For Mohbad / A London-based Nigerian Lady Revealed That One Fufu Costs N2000 In The UK. PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.