Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,724 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:18 AM

Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. (1730 Views)

Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? / Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? / Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by xynerise: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2011
Imagine going to a supermarket or grocery store with ur wife and all u are doing is just riding a cart and follow her to wherever she goes. She only points and u pick and drop in the cart. It makes u look silly somehow. grin.
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by Goldieluks: 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2011
That's what husbands are meant for,you have to be patient and supportive,she points,you pick and drop in the cart,
no arguments.
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by xynerise: 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2011
Interesting grin.
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by Excelboi(m): 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2011
You have too! But that doesnt mean you are a stu.pid!
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by toyemz(f): 11:55pm On Aug 28, 2011
@op
you can make it fun
when she isnt looking, sneak in some things that you like but are not on her list
watch confusion at till point
cheesy
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by MsPotato(f): 1:20am On Aug 29, 2011
Poster, yeah u and your wife are indeed boring! whoever says you have to do it that way?

If I go shopping with a guy i would make two seperate list. The heavy items and the least heavy ones.

He will take the heavy items list and i will take the light items list than he will shop for the heavy items while pushing the trolley and I will temporarily use a basket and shop for the light items. Whoever shops faster will meet at one area and the looser will get to be the winner's slave for the day (Bwahahahaha!!!!! angry grin <<< Evil laugh)

Than together we would go to cashier and pay
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 29, 2011
Yes, shopping can be fun! When Id go shopping with my guy, we d each carry a basket,and like you Ms. Potato, he would take the heavier stuff. We would discuss and buy things for the week and what we would cook together that night. Then, while separated in the store for a while we d text back and forth weird stuff and where to meet. Standing in line, was time to" seriously" read tabloid lines to each other while trying not to crack up.
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by 5stardude: 2:32am On Aug 29, 2011
Its fun what you have the money to spend, boring when you are kinda broke. Be honest bro is she picking more than you could pay for? Don't bite me I'm just asking
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by ice234: 4:39am On Aug 29, 2011
No I disagree it makes it look romantic
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 29, 2011
5stardude:

Its fun what you have the money to spend, boring when you are kinda broke. Be honest bro is [size=18pt]she picking more than you could pay for[/size]? Don't bite me I'm just asking

So your wife does not have a job? undecided
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by tpia5: 5:23am On Aug 29, 2011
relationships of nowadays seem more like both parties are downlow or borderline.

somebody points and the other person picks?

na all of una sabi sha.

anyway, whatever works for whoever is involved. If they like it like that then it's nobody's business really.
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by xynerise: 5:25am On Aug 29, 2011
@ileke. nice answer to that antelope.
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by tpia5: 5:27am On Aug 29, 2011
^^try to stop being so miserable all the time.

learn to speak without attacking or being defensive.

it can only help you.
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by xynerise: 5:29am On Aug 29, 2011
^ I know what u are trying to do and I am not playing that game this morning. tongue
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by tpia5: 5:29am On Aug 29, 2011
^^ok, bye.

stop responding everytime you see me post.

its not as if you have anything constructive to say.

**thanks for quickly adding a name to your post- try to do that more often so i dont feel you're following me around nl**
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by xynerise: 5:31am On Aug 29, 2011
^*yawns* boring undecided
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by 5stardude: 6:53am On Aug 29, 2011
@Ileke-IdI no I'm not married and no she wouldn't be jobless. Next time read with your eyes and respond with your senses instead of your shithole. . Thanks sis
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 29, 2011
5stardude:

@Ileke-IdI no I'm not married and no she wouldn't be jobless. Next time read with your eyes and respond with your senses instead of your shithole. . Thanks sis

The answer still applies to him, you and men in general. . . .why should that be a problem when you're shopping with your wife, esp since "she wouldnt be jobless"?
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by 5stardude: 7:07am On Aug 29, 2011
Sorry you got the whole topic twisted including my initial comment. Good-night
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 29, 2011
5stardude:

Sorry you got the whole topic twisted including my initial comment. Good-night
No, I assure you, I understand your comment and the initial post. Poster was talking about shopping, the husband being a "dummy" (not literally) while shopping with his wife. You, on the other hand, was talking about money.

I hope you were quite "okay" when you answered the topic.
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by xynerise: 7:34am On Aug 29, 2011
No he was high on bullion 5. grin
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by Goldieluks: 9:46am On Aug 29, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided

So xynerise,do you see yourself as a real dummy,when you go shopping with your wife?
and why?
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by Russialane(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2011
in the uk here its no big deal we all go shopping with wifes and girlfriends but in nigeria its the opposite, even in nija i go shopping with my girlfriends
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by kpolli(m): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2011
Thats wat u call point n kill
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by Mynd44: 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by 5stardude: 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2011
The dude is loco
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by Cmiller(m): 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2011
From Cart pusher you will graduate to Barrow pusher, *go on
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by iyatrustee(f): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2011
This poster and his numerous thread sef!
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by 190smh: 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2011
^Keep acting like you dont know him embarassed embarassed
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by iyatrustee(f): 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2011
For this particular thread and him cart pusher job, I deny him! embarassed embarassed
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by 190smh: 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2011
^dont Oyatrustee push his cart after you iyatrustee
Re: Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. by iyatrustee(f): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2011
Which one be oyatrustee again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confession Time...Is it ok to tell your boyfriend/girlfriend of your dirty past? / Facts About Relationships / Blind Dates... Share Your Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.