Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,729 members, 7,921,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:20 AM

Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants (5307 Views)

UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians / United Kingdom To Deport Nigerians On 24th March 2015 With A Chartered Flight / UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by sconsults: 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2011
Garba Aminchi, Nigeria's Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, says 1,500 Nigerians illegally residing in that country will be deported soon.

Aminchi, who spoke to newsmen in Mecca on Sunday, said those affected were apprehended at various locations in Saudi Arabia.

He said some of them were caught engaging in criminal activities like stealing and robbery while others were apprehended for street begging or constituting a nuisance.

The envoy further disclosed that more than 20,000 Nigerian illegal immigrants were deported to Nigeria by the Saudi authorities in the last 12 months for similar offences.

Aminci said most of the criminal activities being perpetrated by Nigerians in Saudi Arabia included fraud, theft, robbery and prostitution.

He pointed out that the Nigerian Embassy in collaboration with Saudi security agencies had embarked on identifying those Nigerians illegally residing in the country with a view to deporting them. (NAN)

http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/typography/the-news/26536-saudi-to-deport-1500-nigerian-illegal-immigrants
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by umechuma: 2:09am On Aug 29, 2011
New and more recruits for Boko Haram!!
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by Princek12(m): 3:23am On Aug 29, 2011
sconsults:

Garba Aminchi, Nigeria's Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, says 1,500 Nigerians illegally residing in that country will be deported soon.

Aminchi, who spoke to newsmen in Mecca on Sunday, said those affected were apprehended at various locations in Saudi Arabia.

He said some of them were caught engaging in criminal activities like stealing and robbery while others were apprehended for street begging or constituting a nuisance.

The envoy further disclosed that more than 20,000 Nigerian illegal immigrants were deported to Nigeria by the Saudi authorities in the last 12 months for similar offences.

Aminci said most of the criminal activities being perpetrated by Nigerians in Saudi Arabia included fraud, theft, robbery and[b] prostitution[/b].

He pointed out that the Nigerian Embassy in collaboration with Saudi security agencies had embarked on identifying those Nigerians illegally residing in the country with a view to deporting them. (NAN)

http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/typography/the-news/26536-saudi-to-deport-1500-nigerian-illegal-immigrants

why is that our women are always prostituting themselves everywhere they go? them they prrostitute themselves for holy land again? na waa oooooo/
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by premechaz: 3:46am On Aug 29, 2011
Princek12:

why is that[b] our women[/b] are always prostituting themselves everywhere they go? them they prrostitute themselves for holy land again? na waa oooooo/

Our women? WTF?

You mean Ibo women? Only Ibo women p-r/o-s/titute. Its all part of their money-by-any-means-possible mantra.

Please stop lumping Yoruba and hausa women with your "our women" talk.

Take note.
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by Princek12(m): 3:51am On Aug 29, 2011
premechaz:

Our  women? WTF?

You mean Ibo women?  Only Ibo women p-r/o-s/titute. Its all part of their money-by-any-means-possible mantra.

Take note.

sorry oooooooo

Edo women na dem dey be prosstitutes pass
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by ushafe(m): 4:56am On Aug 29, 2011
the question i think u should ask urself, how many women from edo or ibo go to mecca or are muslims?
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by tpia5: 4:57am On Aug 29, 2011
they should keep them there.

what are they coming to nigeria to do? The nigerian situation hasnt improved.
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by Lovine: 5:35am On Aug 29, 2011
Those to to be deported might be Christians and they are responsible for all the atrocities in Saudi Arabia, after all Islam is a religion of peace
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by tpia5: 5:40am On Aug 29, 2011
unless they were being forced to remain there, i dont think there's a need to deport them.
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by BetaThings: 6:18am On Aug 29, 2011
ushafe:

the question i think u should ask urself, how many women from edo or ibo go to mecca or are muslims?
stop deceiving yourself. Nigerians are fast!
Some christians even to to pilgrimage as state pilgrims using muslim names. They only shop and never go near the mosques

http://www.peoplesdaily-online.com/news/national-news/19640-envoy-raises-alarm-over-nigerian-prostitutes-influx-into-saudi-arabia

The ambassador stated that some of the arrested girls were not even Muslims but they were answering Muslim names to further deceive the security agencies.

In any case, are the Americans working in Saudi oil industry muslims?
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by kallopuma: 6:53am On Aug 29, 2011
is a pity to the hold nation of nigeria. most of all to our so call embarssy abroad the are only there to slove there family problem not nigeria proparty they after for.
nigeria ciltizen is dieying evewryday in abroard who cares.they are there for their private business.
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by Wumine(f): 7:53am On Aug 29, 2011
Oh! What can i say? I am just proud to be a Nigerian embarassed
Nigerians (illegal immigrants) in Niger Republic will soon be deported too
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by Lovine: 8:07am On Aug 29, 2011
Very surprised on the people’s dailies you quoted never mentions Christians, and you forgot that it is not all that easy for Christians to get visa to SA. Go to many bars in French speaking countries you discover they don’t have customers during the Muslim fast, but immediately the Muslim fast ended the business starts to boom and it keep me wondering which groups drinks most. Believe me no religion that doesn’t have prostitutes, etc. But prostitution and other devices may be better than terrorism and bomb planting and killing in the name of religion.
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by Wumine(f): 8:24am On Aug 29, 2011
sadThis is yet another 'National Disgrace'; but trust Nairalanders to turn it to either a tribal or religious war. In this case religious. So typical of Nigerians not to tackle the issue at hand, that's why the economy is getting worse and people are fleeing the country to be later deported sad
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by bisiaet: 9:23am On Aug 29, 2011

Please let us not turn this serious issue to a joke matter or tribal or religious matter this is a sensitive issue that has been soiling Nigeria image for so long.

Please lets get our facts right before saying anything and in this sort of thread an inexperience person in term travelling outside Nigeria is a totally novice or inexperience to contribute in this kind of issue because if you go out there you will know for sure from what part of Nigeria do majority of these LovePeddlers came from, you dont need to ask their names by their accent you can identify their tribe in Nigeria so let us not go to that for now. The Saudi Govt do not said Edo or Igbo, or Yoruba or Hausa but they said Nigerians and that is where our focus should be and not about creating unecessary sentiments here in the house.

If we go around even to the core islamic countries where prostitution is a crime that may carry death penalty you will be shock to see our girls from a particular region in Nigeria doing this prostution of a thing even putting their lives on line but they still doing it so please guys let us not go into that at all, no justification for prostitution and no one should stand here for a defence of anyone.

This business oF prostitution is Not Good and is Not Good and they should just stop it period!!!!

GOD BLESS
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by Pukkah: 9:33am On Aug 29, 2011
Wumine:

sadThis is yet another 'National Disgrace'; but trust Nairalanders to turn it to either a tribal or religious war. In this case religious. So typical of Nigerians not to tackle the issue at hand, that's why the economy is getting worse and people are fleeing the country to be later deported sad

This is the substance of the matter.  Sadly, Nigeria as a country has become a nuisance to the world. It is how to remove this ignoble tag that we should be discussing. It is questions on how the government will transform Nigeria that we should be asking.

Or have Nigerians lost the capacity to even understand issues and stay on the topic?
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by hippyzuki(f): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2011
Who's that idiot that said that rubbish about igbo women??. This is my problem with most pple you tink with ųя poohole nd not ųя brain, Imagine what has tribe got to do with it?? Ibeg go was ųя mouth wit soap nd reformat ųя brain cos ųя really on a long tin, Olodo
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by marcus1234: 10:06am On Aug 29, 2011
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by fyomer: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2011
A LETTER TO SAUDI ARABIA

Nice move,pls dont wait for another bomb blast before deporting Nigerians both legal and illegal immigrant,cause most legal immigrant sponsor these terrorist,pls deport them until they learn how to live in peace.

As for prostitution i know lots of northern women who are married here in Nigeria,they travelled to Saudi leaving there husbands, refusing to come back for years.One came back with unoticed pregnancy,to the same Nigerian husband,only for her to give birth at the 6th month of her coming back, to an Arab baby(maybe she miscalculated,just want to have the baby under a man or she couldnt do away with it. whatever).She  challenges anyone that confront her with"the baby is 9 month old.
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by seedord247(m): 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2011
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2011
LOOK @premechaz, u are a complete latent dullard to open your mouth and say IGBO women and the one prostituting themselve! How many Igbo women are muslims or travel to that blood thirsty land called saudi arabia? your jealousy and hatred for the igbo people will not let ur little brain to recognize that the mother that bore u is LovePeddler! useless man!
I will wait for ur response!
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by juman(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2011
Pity! Nigeria!
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by okpurukata(f): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2011
premechaz:

Our women? WTF?

You mean Ibo women? Only Ibo women p-r/o-s/titute. Its all part of their money-by-any-means-possible mantra.

Premechaz;
You are a fool. I lived under the illusion that muslim girls are angels until I realised that even with their maquerade hood, they even do it more than non muslims. Hate Ibos for all you like but be it known to all and sundry that Ibo girls will not take a risk of their life for the sake of those uncircimcised hypocrites.

Take note.
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by Wumine(f): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2011
Uhn! It has turned to religious and tribal war (as expected), Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!! Let's stop pointing fingers and be truthful: the country sucks! That's why people are ready to settle for anything off the shores of the country . . . Imagine a Nigerian graduate washing plates in a London restaurant only to be disgracefully deported after years of slaving because of illegal/invalid papers?! Off the shores of this country no one knows whether You are hausa, ibo or yoruba; we are simply called NIGERIANS!
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2011
saudi have been deporting nigerian since the 1990s, these nigerians go for their religiois pilgrimage and after that they disappear doing all sorts of things, i heard some do illegal sttufs on purose so as to get free flight(deportation)back to naija.
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by htajz: 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2011
as usual these northerners and their southern yoruba muslims have started again , all the bombings no dey enough now na to prostitute,steal and commit all sorts of crime even in their holy hand saudi. its time federal government stops sponsoring hausa and yoruba muslims goin to mecca with taxpayers money, anybody that wants to go hursle in saudi should use their own money not nigerias money.
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by IBILEOMO(m): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2011
@Wumine, I don't know your status at all, but I think I need a woman of your mentality to live my life with, please do not see this as a useless talk or proposal but expression of opinion sincerely you are a NIGERIAN, and I tell you I AM one too.

PEACE BE UNTO NIGERIA.
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by Pukkah: 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2011
Wumine:

Uhn! It has turned to religious and tribal war (as expected), Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!! Let's stop pointing fingers and be truthful: the country sucks! That's why people are ready to settle for anything off the shores of the country . . . Imagine a Nigerian graduate washing plates in a London restaurant only to be disgracefully deported after years of slaving because of illegal/invalid papers?! Off the shores of this country no one knows whether You are hausa, ibo or yoruba; we are simply called NIGERIANS!

The problem afflicting these rabid tribalists is small-mindedness. They fail to realize that good governance benefits everybody regardless of religion, tribe, or political affiliation.
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by afrika(f): 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2011
ITS INTERESTING TO LAY BLAMES ON IBO'S, YORUBAS OR EDO PEOPLE.
I LOVE THIS COS, I VE OBSERVED IT A LOT, " Go to many bars in THE NORTH OF NIGERIA; you discover they don’t have customers during the Muslim fast, but immediately the Muslim fast ended the business starts to boom and it keepS me wondering which group drinks most"

CRAZY, THAT5S THE WORD.

IN SAUDY. ITS DEM. ITS NOTORIOUSLY KNOWN. NO VALUE FOR WOMEN. DEY RE LIKE ENERGY DRINK. GET IT WEN ITS CHILLED, OPEN, DRINK; MAKE SUCH ITS EMPTY N FIND A CLEAN BIN DEN DISCARD.

SO, WAT DO U EXPECT. PROSTITUTION. DEY WUD CLAIM ANODA STATE SO DAT SHARIA DOESNT CUTTHEIR HAND OR LEG OR P U S S Y OR STONE DEM, SO DEY RADA ANSWER INI OR CHINWE OR OGENE OR SANDRA, P H U C K. LOL
Re: Saudi To Deport 1,500 Nigerian Illegal Immigrants by Wumine(f): 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2011
IBILE OMO:

@Wumine, I don't know your status at all, but I think I need a woman of your mentality to live my life with, please do not see this as a useless talk or proposal but expression of opinion sincerely you are a NIGERIAN, and I tell you I AM one too.

PEACE BE UNTO NIGERIA.

Thanks for the conpliment as we are truly NIGERIANS and am sure proudly one!

Pukkah:

The problem afflicting these rabid tribalists is small-mindedness. They fail to realize that good governance benefits everybody regardless of religion, tribe, or political affiliation.

That's so true! ☑ Right on point☑ only wish 'the tribalists' get the point

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Hottest Places On Earth / Schools That Accept Second Class Lower And That Are Very Affordable / ---

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.