Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,308 members, 7,887,900 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:09 PM

You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing (2245 Views)

Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV / Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation / Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by SteveDGreat: 10:17am On Dec 06, 2022
Rufai Oseni has berated Tinubu Chatham House Outing In UK yesterday calling it a total shame and Disgrace.

Stop Disgracing Nigerians , He said .

Watch The Video here .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rDeyVWPtug

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by Naira20: 10:19am On Dec 06, 2022
The guy no send BATstards

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by muykem: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2022
Rufia might commit suicide at end of the day. Tinubu is the next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by onihga: 10:21am On Dec 06, 2022
That is why he is called Obi's supporter

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by GuyWise101(m): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Thiefnibu is an idiot that should never be allowed to enter Aso Rock.

If after all these disgrace Thiefnibu is giving to Nigeria and you still go ahead and vote for him then you should be renamed a fool.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by Moh247: 10:21am On Dec 06, 2022
cool

Small nigga wetin concern Tinubu and the weyrey

It is now very obvious Rufai Oseni and AsleepTV have a very dangerous agenda unbehalf of PDP

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by morlin: 10:23am On Dec 06, 2022
Everyone wants to trend on Tinubu.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:23am On Dec 06, 2022
JAGABAN

Honestly speaking i can't comprehend the love i have for this man seriously

He is so sound and smart. He remains the smartest politician living now

I will choose JAGABAN over millions of naira any day any time. My love for JAGABAN is natural. You can't buy it with 1k mobilization fee for campaign

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by GuyWise101(m): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2022
onihga:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

He is supporting a healthy KING that doesn't call anybody to help him answer questions.

Thiefnibu and some greedy SW politicians has lowered Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by Antyislam: 10:27am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubu is bringing shame and disgrace to we the Yoruba people

4 Likes

Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by Nightwolf1: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2022
muykem:
Rufia might commit suicide at end of the day. Tinubu is the next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

President of Lagos state grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by Nightwolf1: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

I will choose JAGABAN over millions of naira any day any time. My love for JAGABAN is natural. You can't buy it with 1k mobilization fee for campaign

3 Likes

Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2022
muykem:
Tinubu is the next president of your house not Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by foleskay(m): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2022
grin
Iv never seen a presidential candidate anywhere in d world delegating critical questions to members of his entourage in a live debate. As slow as buhari is,he never delegated questions to any member of his team during his campaign and speeches.

Its obvious that his campaign team HV perfected the art of packaging him by limiting his public comments to prevent his usual gaffes and blunders,which may further derail his election.

The cabals in tinubu presidency will be worse than that of buhari,cos its obvious that people like el rufai,alake and gbajabiamila would be d ones calling d shots if tinubu wins d election.

Tinubu na real Efo. Vegetable.

1 Like

Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by gozmok1(m): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubu has not shared a stage with the other Candidates, has not had a one on one interview with any journalist, he has avoided Kadaria, avoided Arise and even avoiding his own TVC.

Nigeria can only have one CinC, that person must be available for public scrutiny, all these packaging, dodging debates, mushroom and guerilla tactics are a RED FLAG that voters must take note of...We are at crossroads already, no more margin for gaffes.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by johnpope1: 11:20am On Dec 06, 2022
I never see kind thing ooo. So one can be a president without knowing anything
Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by kk2027: 11:34am On Dec 06, 2022
angry grin
Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by Afamed: 11:38am On Dec 06, 2022
Oseni has been wailing since yesterday, I can feel his pain

5 Likes

Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by Tenses: 11:40am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

It is now very obvious Rufai Oseni and AsleepTV have a very dangerous agenda unbehalf of PDP

I am shocked!!

You no mention Igbos and Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by Moh247: 11:42am On Dec 06, 2022
Tenses:

I am shocked!!

You no mention Igbos and Peter Obi.

Irrelevant

2 Likes

Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by julaion: 11:43am On Dec 06, 2022
muykem:

3 Likes

Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by nnono: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
Is this guy a journalist or a politician.

1 Like

Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by tinsel: 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
I don't know why the owner of the TV station still allow this man to taint his station daily. Let Rufai quit his job and join politics. As a journalist he does not hide himself again. Even TVC station owned by Tinubu don't insult other candidates these way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by madapcmod: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
muykem:

God forbid.

Not with all these ridicules and embarrassing gaffes

NEVER!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by Majesty2(m): 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by madapcmod: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
tinsel:
I don't know why the owner of the TV station still allow this man to taint his station daily. Let Rufai quit his job and join politics. As a journalist he does not hide himself again. Even TVC station owned by Tinubu don't insult other candidates these way.

Shut up with your lies and go listen to that fat pig called Otitoju of TVC every 5pm on journalist hang out
Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
onihga:
He is a Nigerian Supporter and Peter Obi's

1 Like

Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by techWriter1: 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
The guy no resend BATstards

1 Like

Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by wonlasewonimi: 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
It's obvious there are so many mad people in this country, I can't believe any sane individual would still continue to support Tinubu after the show of shame yesterday. Read my lips - Tinubu is brain dead!

3 Likes

Re: You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

I swear

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Lifting Of Forex Ban On 43 Items Previously Ban. My Take / I Met A Guinean That Holds A Nigerian Passport / #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.