Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:13 PM

Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) (3281 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of The Word"aboki" / Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki / Nigerian Man Visited A Museum In Turkey, Saw Charcoal Iron, Black & White TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by AgentGoat: 11:02am On Dec 07, 2022
dopedan:
I sold and sold till my father did family meeting to tell me that the gen has not spoilt I should not sell it
grin
Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by Legitmenaija: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2022
BigDawsNet:
A family friend came into my compound and took my dumbbells... he sold them for money

I was just laughing... couldn't even do anything because he was like an uncle to me...

Ha... Dumbbells that are expensive... Chai grin grin grin
Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by DonBenny77(m): 11:46am On Dec 07, 2022
Na only foodstuffs I never sell to Aboki before......
Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by callmemakaveli: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
truthCoder:
When scrap cars were still cheap, i sold a ton of them until the Chinese came into the game.

There was no village i didn’t visit in the south west to buy cars.

I learnt negotiation psychology from these deals. A skill which is critical to survive on the street.

Now all the cheap vintage cars in Nigeria and the cheap cars have all been scrapped .

There is currently no 350k car in the whole country.

Now there is a little glut because the usd has stabilized a bit.

Discarded PCBs are the new gold now. If you dont gerrit, fogerabourit

PS: if you are dealing with the small truck pushers, then you are very low on the food chain. The real escobars are the Indians and Chinese who sit in air conditioned offices and buy in truck loads.

iron, copper, lead, aluminum, gold, etc. that’s the real end game.

And how they export these things out of the country? Thats a topic for another day
True @Emboldened.

Do we have dealers on Discarded PCSs here on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by BigDawsNet: 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
Legitmenaija:

Ha... Dumbbells that are expensive... Chai grin grin grin

He sold them at this metal spear part garages...
I'm not even sure wot they will use it to do

Tho na me cause ham... the bros don dey bill me like clients so Tey I just dey post ham... na so bros carry my workout equipment carry go sell grin
Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by truthCoder: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
callmemakaveli:

True @Emboldened.

Do we have dealers on Discarded PCSs here on Nairaland?

We should.

There is a large buyer that i know in Ikeja close to the computer village.

The man literally put his bucket close to the river.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WOW!! Meet 15-year-old Ebuka Ngige Who Scored 315 In JAMB / 2017/2018 Yabatech Admission Thread!!! / WASSCE Result 2020 Is Out. Most Students Passed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.