Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,451 members, 7,911,106 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 03:13 AM

Men Need To Know Their Value - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Need To Know Their Value (490 Views)

Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History / Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Some Men Need To Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Need To Know Their Value by Wealthbrain22(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
I feel so ashamed of some guys who don’t know their value or their worth. You spend years struggling and in most cases many girls treated you like trash because you had nothing to offer, your self esteem was low and you hated yourself on most occasions. 90 percent of men have certainly gone through this phase, no girl wanted you because your clothes were cheap, you trekked so much, you couldn’t afford even body spray and you where looked down upon.

Not many guys eventually turn their lives around as some still struggle till date, but you see the few that eventually became multi millionaires, most of those few disappoint me by simping for the same girls that treated them like trash!

How do you forget all that women did to you when you had nothing? So you think now that you drive a gle Benz all these girls love you? Some quickly go and marry only to divorce after a year. What type of stupidity is this? If a girl didn’t love you when you had nothing why marry her now that you have money?

Why are men being thought to allow women treat them like trash? Why is this okay in this society? If you are a high value man never settle for a random broke girl , she has to be high value as well or else what’s the point? You worked hard so much only to beg a girl with 2k in her account to marry you? This society is so pathetic and most men have no kind of their own, everyone is just trying to impress society, and their family …what about self love? Don’t people love themselves enough to give themselves the best?

Men you can do better, once you get your money up don’t quickly become a simp for women, they are only using you now that you have money. Go on vacations, do whatever you like, don’t rush to marry ngozi with 2k in her account, society has brainwashed us to think that this is cool, people living their whole lives to impress a nonsense system.

I am the exception, I live for me , by my rules and I always put my happiness first, I won’t suffer only to make in in life and rush to spend it all on someone who treated me like trash when I had nothing.

I rebuke every spirit of simping in the lives of today’s generation of men.

5 Likes

Re: Men Need To Know Their Value by Jeon(f): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
Too bad this generation is a good time for women.

I rebuke every spirit of simping in the lives of today’s generation of men.

FEMBOYS ARE ON THE RISE, DADDYCK WAS MY NO 1 NOT UNTIL I MET ONE

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

3 Likes

Re: Men Need To Know Their Value by Nyascobar1414: 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
Its rare to see a stingy/selfish man...
Its rare to see a selfless vvoman...

Most Men are selfless.
Most vvomen are selfish..

Men will continue loosing cos they are selfless...

As a man, why not become selfish to the gender that is selfish...

Men, will continue simping cos most of them were raised by their moms during their juvenile stage..

Its so so difficult for them to leave the matrix(Impressing females).

W0e to simps!

2 Likes

Re: Men Need To Know Their Value by Hollybratt(m): 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
Not worth it undecided
Re: Men Need To Know Their Value by Bluezy13(m): 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Men Need To Know Their Value by Sammy101111(m): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
Just treat this ladies how they come

If you get level I will treat you with level
If you get no level I will treat you like no level
No time to give woman way no worth am time

What I hate now about ladies is you can’t have a peaceful conversation with them any small thing na Billings lol

The way I chat with ladies you will think am proud but I just want to avoid problem so if you don’t hi me I don’t hi you simple

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Know Their Value by marlow1962(m): 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
They pussy ass nigas.
Any pussy ah didn’t bang wen I had nothing, ain’t banging it when am doing good (even d pussy so hot like lava, fk it)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Traveled Across States For Gay Sex! Then THIS HAPPENED / Two Male Fowls Excitedly Chasing One Another / What Is The Essence Of Being In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.