Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,066 members, 7,973,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:20 PM

What Do You Call This Type Of Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Call This Type Of Relationship? (424 Views)

The 12 Signs Of Relationship Compatibility To Test Your Love Match / I Can't Marry This Type Of Man / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Call This Type Of Relationship? by LoveUdie: 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
You are legally married and you are this close to the opposite sex, it is not friendship, it is not mentoring, it is not a partnership, it is not business, it is not counseling and prayer, it is LUST! Let's call a spade a spade and stop confusing emotion up and down!
You are lusting after that man/woman. You have crossed all boundaries in your mind and you want them in bed!
You are going to ruin your marriage for good, sorry, for worse!
Your life will end up broken, damaged, and shattered!

Same for singles who are engaged yet close to their EX or keep an intimate, close friendship with the opposite sex!
Singles who get to this level with the opposite sex are playing with the devil and he will hurt you badly! That guy is dangerous, don't you dare play with him. Satan is not nice, okay?
Say NO to all tempting environments/relationships.
Say NO to pre-marital and extra-marital sex.
Say NO to the devil.
Don't waste your spiritual life.
Don't waste your courtship.
Don't waste your future.
Don't waste your destiny!
© Seun Oladele, 2019; updated, reposted, 2022

(1) (Reply)

This Would Help Upgrade Your Status In 2023 / Single Mothers Let Me Burst The Nut. / Where Can I Get Ijaw Bible In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.