Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,030 members, 7,946,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

I Look At Tinubu And I Doubt The Intellectual Claim Of The Yoruba Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Look At Tinubu And I Doubt The Intellectual Claim Of The Yoruba Race (620 Views)

I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic / Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit / Adebanji Akintoye Emerges 4th Yoruba Race Leader, Defeats Tinubu, PRONACO Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Look At Tinubu And I Doubt The Intellectual Claim Of The Yoruba Race by FatherOfJesus: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubu is the disgrace to the intellectuality of the Yoruba race.
He’s very dull, incoherent and cannot articulate anything.

Just look at the way he disgraced the Yoruba race and the entire Nigeria at large at the Chattam house.

If Tinubu is the best that the Yorubas can produce then it’s a shame and a disgrace.

He won’t be winning anyways, just to let you know that Yorubas can do better. It’s a total shame

8 Likes

Re: I Look At Tinubu And I Doubt The Intellectual Claim Of The Yoruba Race by favor914: 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

Just look at the way he disgraced the Yoruba race and the entire Nigeria at large at the Chattam house.

If Tinubu is the best that the Yorubas can produce then it’s a shame and a disgrace.

He won’t be winning anyways, just to let you know that Yorubas can do better. It’s a total shame
When you realize the calibre of men & women that respect Asiwaju, you have no other option but to give credit, where credit is due.

Don’t let hypertension ruin your future.

1 Like

Re: I Look At Tinubu And I Doubt The Intellectual Claim Of The Yoruba Race by FatherOfJesus: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
favor914:
When you realize the calibre of men & women that respect Asiwaju, you have no other option but to give credit, where credit is due.

useless sycophants who respect money instead of intelligence

8 Likes

Re: I Look At Tinubu And I Doubt The Intellectual Claim Of The Yoruba Race by favor914: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
useless sycophants who respect money instead of intelligence
It depends on what you mean by intelligence?
Re: I Look At Tinubu And I Doubt The Intellectual Claim Of The Yoruba Race by FatherOfJesus: 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
favor914:
It depends on what you mean by intelligence?
A foolish person can also have money

Tinubu is not intelligent, he’s an imperialist to feast on the ignorance of his people to amass wealth and power

5 Likes

Re: I Look At Tinubu And I Doubt The Intellectual Claim Of The Yoruba Race by favor914: 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
A foolish person can also have money

Tinubu is not intelligent, he’s an imperialist to feast on the ignorance of his people to amass wealth and power
I respect Tinubu because of the calibre of intellects that have passed through the Asiwaju stable, from Vice President Osinbajo, Babatunde Fashola, Aregbesola, Joseph Igbokwe, Akinwumi Ambode, Obanikoro, Gbenga Ashaffa, Babatunde Fowler, Kemi Adeosun, the list is endless, you are free to add others.
Re: I Look At Tinubu And I Doubt The Intellectual Claim Of The Yoruba Race by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
I usually see yorubas well educated tribe but i swear am beginning to doubt it with Tinubu oh! undecided though we still have some people who are but majority now are so dumb
Re: I Look At Tinubu And I Doubt The Intellectual Claim Of The Yoruba Race by favor914: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
I usually see yorubas well educated tribe but i swear am beginning to doubt it with Tinubu oh! undecided though we still have some people who are but majority now are so dumb
APC will create special portfolio for Peter Obi, coordinating Minister of The Economy.
Re: I Look At Tinubu And I Doubt The Intellectual Claim Of The Yoruba Race by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
favor914:
APC will create special portfolio for Peter Obi, coordinating Minister of The Economy.
keep dreaming APC ends on buhari regime

1 Like

Re: I Look At Tinubu And I Doubt The Intellectual Claim Of The Yoruba Race by AntiTerrorist: 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
It's a shame that I and Thiefnubuu Ole are from the same tribe. Itiju nla.
Re: I Look At Tinubu And I Doubt The Intellectual Claim Of The Yoruba Race by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
favor914:

You call eye service respect? Even people we thought that respected Buhari were just using him to achieve their personal goal.

1 Like

Re: I Look At Tinubu And I Doubt The Intellectual Claim Of The Yoruba Race by mrvitalis(m): 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

Based on the Yoruba I know ...I sha doubt if Tinubu would get 30% of votes

But sha the whole Nigeria is looking at the Yorubas ...it's finally time to prove their sophistication we have heard about all our life's
Re: I Look At Tinubu And I Doubt The Intellectual Claim Of The Yoruba Race by ganisucks(f): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

The yoruba are a wise and intellectually adept people. They are lovers of education and knowledge seeking, with the mathematical sciences being their Forte. They are also great historians, and skilled in the art of poetry

2 Likes

Re: I Look At Tinubu And I Doubt The Intellectual Claim Of The Yoruba Race by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

Based on the Yoruba I know ...I sha doubt if Tinubu would get 30% of votes

But sha the whole Nigeria is looking at the Yorubas ...it's finally time to prove their sophistication we have heard about all our life's

Lol. You've always been immature. You think Yorubas have anything to prove to anyone? Especially you politically disorganized and immature Igbos?

We've led the entire pack for responsive, responsible, pro-people and progressive leadership of Nigeria in the past few years.

Everything revolutionary and precedence-setting has come from the Yorubas such as formation of Amotekun, ban on open grazing, fight for VAT equity, agitation for regional governance etal.

The Yorubas are a people with a purpose. Tinubu is part of that purposeful plan. We don't have time for the mundane, unintelligent, petty and m0r0nic level you Igbos think and operate at ala "Buhari is dead and replaced Jubrin from Sudan" idiocy.

Yorubas won't be blown off course ever again. It is like you Igbos have no sense of perception at all for what lays ahead and is glaring to all others Keep gossiping plus playing asinine and myopic games.

3 Likes

Re: I Look At Tinubu And I Doubt The Intellectual Claim Of The Yoruba Race by diadem10: 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

Look at someone that champion a GCE graduate who failed as an Anambra governor and as part of Gej's administration have the nerves to talk about Yoruba and Tinubu who's a first class graduate of Chicago university? E no go better for you there. You dey mad?

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Peter Obi Celebrates Cardinal Arinze As He Marks His 90th Birthday / How Obasanjo Avoided Greeting Unrepentant Critic – Femi Adesina / You May Dislike Messi or Argentina After Reading This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.