Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,726 members, 7,889,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

What If Bookies Could Predict The Outcome Of Games - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What If Bookies Could Predict The Outcome Of Games (181 Views)

Let's Kill The Bookies With Bet365 / Analysts Predict Naira Devaluation To N400/$ / Possible Outcome Of Bitcoin Segwit2x Fork And Why You Need To Buy BTC And BCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Bookies Could Predict The Outcome Of Games by grazoks(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
If Bookies Could Predict The Outcomes
Failure for you is sure, but if you were to fail consistently, they would be out of business so they have to play it smart giving you hopes. It becomes a game between the bookies and the punters. Punters see it as a normal sports betting but no no no, it's people trying to make money off your sentiments for football teams. I am talking about virtual football, while it's a difficult terrain. I find it interesting watching the tussle between the bookies and the punters, I then read the movement of the punters by how the program unfolds and bet against the punters. It's like buying the dip and selling at the peak betting 10 - 20 games at once. Sip tea and enjoy.
I break the market and identify patterns, I want to teach you for free.

(1) (Reply)

Now Selling 5bedroom Duplex @ Ajah.₦130m. Eunice+2348029562694 / Reactivating Bank Account After 15 Years / How To Create A Highly Converting Video Ad In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.