Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Some Random Thoughts I’m Having At 30+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Random Thoughts I’m Having At 30+ (410 Views)

At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) / Some Random Quotes That Will Crack Your Ribs / How Many Sex You Should Be Having At Your Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Random Thoughts I’m Having At 30+ by Wealthbrain22(m): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
If you died today will you die happy? Have you done all the things you wanted to do? Have you entered an airplane yet? Have you driven your own car yet? Have you built your house yet? Have you gone overseas for vacation yet? Have you been to the Bahamas already? Have you bought a diamond jewelry just because why not? Have you had a party? Have you had serx in church? Have you lodged in Eko hotel or Sheraton just because why not? Have you made your first one million naira? Have you been in an helicopter ride? Have you ever fuckinggggg lived ??

Life is short, will you die smiling
Re: Some Random Thoughts I’m Having At 30+ by Bluezy13(m): 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
Trying to find answers to the questions is what keeps life going.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Date That Guy Or Girl / What Have You Given Without Expecting Anything In Return To Those In Need? / Novel: What HE Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.