Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,513 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:55 PM

This Is How They Spoil Their Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How They Spoil Their Marriage. (463 Views)

I Can Never Date A Yahoo Boy Despite How They Spoil Their Babes – Nigerian Lady / I Can Never Date A Yahoo Boy Despite How They Spoil Their Babes – Nigerian Lady / Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is How They Spoil Their Marriage. by CaveAdullam: 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
Marriage is a union between a man and woman to become husband and wife. The essence of marriage is to build a family because family is the bedrock of civilization. If charity begins at home it is expedient that the home is in order.

In the contemporary world, things are changing so fast and better, thanks to science and technology. However, the bad side is that the family is crumbling, with no father to uphold discipline; no mother to restore fear; kids don't respect their parents and can't even distinguish left from right.

What's the cause of this problem?

Take a look:

https://twitter.com/baba_cave/status/1600182102317842432?s=20&t=CoHEEErACUlBI2FcE1hgMQ

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How They Spoil Their Marriage. by ISTP: 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
On point

(1) (Reply)

The Fastest Way To Get Someone's Attention / 6 Signs A Lady Has Feelings For You / Will My Unborn Child Bring Bad Luck If We Are Not Allowed To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.