Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,869 members, 7,973,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:18 AM

The Fear Of Rufia Is The Beginning Of Foolishness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fear Of Rufia Is The Beginning Of Foolishness (192 Views)

MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia / El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother / Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of Rufia Is The Beginning Of Foolishness by GHOSTTALK: 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
A whole presidencial candidate running away from common journalist..It's simply Obvious that Tinubu can't afford to pee on himself over, rigorous session with Rufia, on arise... instead he went to Chatham where they ask questions like A for Apple.. even at that.. he can't still answer questions..if you can't reach tinubu now u can't reach him if he does become president....
it's not in Britain u contesting... how can another country question you unbehalf of your own people...and it sicks that people are so daft in support of the ignorant man..I've never seen a generation as foolish as this one...may God help us all..
Tinubu come pls let's ask you questions... simple.. it's not too much to ask... And I will keep attacking any body against the good wish for this nation... forget that rubbish people say.. talking about everybody should be allowed to follow their candidate..hell no if your candidate doesn't meet the requirements to stand as a candidate, we will fight it.. if tinubus condition is ok for you go an build your own country and make a sick man your president.... from what we see Atiku is healthy,Obi is healthy, sowore is healthy, kwankwaso is alright... So it's not about tribe but a sick man can not heal anybody....
It's like trying to add weed to the food a group of people is cooking because you like weed others should each weed knowing fully that it doesn't go with them...APC is wicked and so are the followers but I hope they change for it is not too late....
in come in Vawulence!!!

(1) (Reply)

On Tinubu's Chatham's Visit, By Wole Olubanji / NOW: Those Stealing & Making Nigerians Poorer Are Afraid Of Laborers / Mrs Okowa Visit Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.