Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Why Are Women So Delusional? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women So Delusional? (915 Views)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women So Delusional? by Wealthbrain22(m): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
See this ugly fat irritating pig that if I see in real life I would spit , is calling king mayanna aka “skibii” the musician who sang one of the biggest songs in Nigeria with davido a “gbef”? “Gbef means an undesirable and unattractive man that no woman wants, wait skibii? Someone that just bought a maybach Benz worth over 300 million naira? This pig is insulting him because one of her sister called “msdef” dated skibii and she thinks the girl is too “classy” for skibiii?

All these pigs don’t even have up to one million in their account, they get fvckeddd daily by random men for less than 20k and yet they all think they are better than hardworking men?

I love myself, I have spent my entire life putting women in their place, I’m never going to allow any gender who is delusional make me feel like I’m not worth their attention when in reality I’m better than them in every way?

These generation of men are going to be the undoing of all these useless females.

This is not directed at hardworking beautiful and respectful women, it’s all the leeches like the pig in this picture I’m talking about. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Delusional? by Suunnn(f): 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
See this ugly fat irritating pig that if I see in real life I would spit , is calling king mayanna aka “skibii” the musician who sang one of the biggest songs in Nigeria with davido a “gbef”? “Gbef means an undesirable and unattractive man that no woman wants, wait skibii? Someone that just bought a maybach Benz worth over 300 million naira? This pig is insulting him because one of her sister called “msdef” dated skibii and she thinks the girl is too “classy” for skibiii?

All these pigs don’t even have up to one million in their account, they get fvckeddd daily by random men for less than 20k and yet they all think they are better than hardworking men?

I love myself, I have spent my entire life putting women in their place, I’m never going to allow any gender who is delusional make me feel like I’m not worth their attention when in reality I’m better than them in every way?

These generation of men are going to be the undoing of all these useless females.

This is not directed at hardworking beautiful and respectful women, it’s all the leeches like the pig in this picture I’m talking about. Nonsense.
I appreciate you pin pointed on certain women and not upon all women
Re: Why Are Women So Delusional? by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 08, 2022
Suunnn:

I appreciate you pin pointed on certain women and not upon all women
But he has to mind his biz. If the lady doesn't feel Skiibii she no feel am and she has rights to air her opinion.
If Skiibii do her friend/sister well, dem no go see him finish!
Wealthbrain22, let the girl rant and stop bodyshaming her.
The ending of your post that you aren't directing it to all females saved your assistance cos we v men too that are leeches and we don't come here to rant about them like you boys of this present generation of nairaland. Too much complains.
Re: Why Are Women So Delusional? by Great0ne1: 6:56am On Dec 08, 2022
Don't mind the ugly mgbeke. Based on looks alone, skiibii even looks better than her and her grand pa lover combined
Re: Why Are Women So Delusional? by obinnazy(m): 7:16am On Dec 08, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

You will always hear guys say, they respect the female gender, but I'm yet to see a lady say 'she respect guys'
Re: Why Are Women So Delusional? by Suunnn(f): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

But he has to mind his biz. If the lady doesn't feel Skiibii she no feel am and she has rights to air her opinion.
If Skiibii do her friend/sister well, dem no go see him finish!
Wealthbrain22, let the girl rant and stop bodyshaming her.
The ending of your post that you aren't directing it to all females saved your assistance cos we v men too that are leeches and we don't come here to rant about them like you boys of this present generation of nairaland. Too much complains.
Ok

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice ..guy Man Just Dey Speechless / 90% Of Nigerian Lecturers Do Sex For Grades... Is This True? / My Experience With A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.