Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,621 members, 7,878,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows (13880 Views)

I Am Still In The Race: Wase Visits Buhari, Vows Not To Step Down For Abbas / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Should Not Have Allowed Buhari To Be President. / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by aksule(m): 7:29am On Dec 07, 2022
How l wish this promise goes down to action. I have my reasons.
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by BHigher(m): 7:29am On Dec 07, 2022
Guys, please contact me for your logistics and haulage services - SouthWest states only please.

My prices are vrry friendly and reliability is guaranteed.

08029195827 - calls and whatsapp.
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by g4gerald: 7:34am On Dec 07, 2022
[quote author=MyMouth post=118963218][/quote]
There's a difference btw 2019 statement and this very statement of 2022. In 2019 Buhari said with confidence that nobody will unseat him and it came to pass, we expect him, in that same light to also say that nobody will unseat APC, instead he is preaching free and fair election, signed new inec reform into law, including the use of bvas, changing currency, something he didnt do in 2019. And you think 2019 and 2023 is the same for him
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by Salvador1: 7:39am On Dec 07, 2022
Kyase:

Naive grin
this is u.

Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by deebrain(m): 7:41am On Dec 07, 2022
Your words mean nothing.

The only word you give that actually make an impact are the ones to oppress your citizens.

You swore that the military will shoot ballot box snatchers the last time- a big joke.

Despite your assurances, Boko Haram and killer herdsmen are yet to stop their bloodletting!

You have made the late General Abacha look like a saint.

It can never be well with you.
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by DavidEsq(m): 7:43am On Dec 07, 2022
Kyase:

Naive grin
Very naive fool. If we all understand what manipulations mean to that man up there, we would know that it simply means anything that doesn't go his way.
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by alimiadedayo1: 7:44am On Dec 07, 2022
post=118962842:
Obi is coming
nlpfmod
he is coming back to Anambra nmpiri headquarters
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by NessFortunate: 7:47am On Dec 07, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Tinubu u have been warned again by Buhari
No rigging will be allowed, BVAS has come to stay.
Buhari is Atikulated

which Tsunami? Stop the force (false) hope Atiku is the only one making wave everywhere especially the Core North. Let me ask when last did any current serving NASS Member, or state law maker from the NORTH defected from PDP to APC? Lets start from there.
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by Obainomilano: 7:49am On Dec 07, 2022
Nayturalistic:
Igbos are still not ready! Period!
all this long epistle just to masturbate on obi even in a buhari thread... Obi is truly the nightmare of evil minded souls like you and your paymasters but...u should prepare your suicide notes cos in less than two months time u might need it
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by Juanmike(m): 7:53am On Dec 07, 2022
Bigfish121:
I just love this man for one thing not interfering with elections.God bless you Mr president.
Believe Buhari and Apc at your...
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by Musauzor(m): 7:53am On Dec 07, 2022
We all know that the statement was a veiled reference to Bola BATstard and his useless urchins.
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by itsRhamzy: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2022
Bluntguy:
E sure me now say Buhari hate Tinubu.
Congratulations in advance to president Peter Obi.
I feel sorry for you Obidients that thinks cos we hate Buhari/APC, we're all queuing behind Obi. Have you seen the statistics of those that have received PVC and the regions having the bulk of it?

I have nothing against Peter Obi but I Sha don't want to see any tears on NL when the results are announced.
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by PrinceOfLagos: 8:05am On Dec 07, 2022
Bluntguy:
You're right , he no longer hides it .

Buhari wants to leave a good legacy of conducting a free and fair election and we whole heartedly thank him for these ..

And as for The foolish drug baron supporters, Now let's meet at the poll grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by kernniejay(m): 8:11am On Dec 07, 2022
tolue42:

So Tinubu winning election means he must rig election?? Are you guys blind to tsunami going on in the north right now in support of BAT? Don't come next year and be claiming rigging...
Let me ask you.... How did Tinubu win the APC primary election or have you quickly forgotten how delegates were bought with envelops of dollar bills?
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by kennethesan(m): 8:18am On Dec 07, 2022
I believe you Grandpa....Peter Obi is a goal
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by twilliamx(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2022
Kyase:

Naive grin

Very very naive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by aloaye11: 8:20am On Dec 07, 2022
Oga that not what we want,we voted you for good governance but all we got is this hazard of a govt, everything about this administration is wicked to citizens, buhari do make u go for God sake, your administration is full of evil.
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by Scamburster(m): 8:51am On Dec 07, 2022
g4gerald:

There's a difference btw 2019 statement and this very statement of 2022. In 2019 Buhari said with confidence that nobody will unseat him and it came to pass, we expect him, in that same light to also say that nobody will unseat APC, instead he is preaching free and fair election, signed new inec reform into law, including the use of bvas, changing currency, something he didnt do in 2019. And you think 2019 and 2023 is the same for him
And you think everybody have sense?
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by Diligence: 9:02am On Dec 07, 2022
Fellow Citizens, It's been 62 years, if you ever allow Tinubu or Atiku add 8 years, then the FULL CIRCLE of CAPTIVITY is 70 Years!

In CAPTIVITY, your resources are stolen brazenly and your best brains are relocated. Beware!

Take Back Your Country
ObidientlyYuseful
Obi-DattiNow
RescueNigeriaNow
ItIsNowOrNever
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by Kyase(m): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2022
DavidEsq:

Very naive fool. If we all understand what manipulations mean to that man up there, we would know that it simply means anything that doesn't go his way.
Dem never know grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by Kyase(m): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2022
twilliamx:

Very very naive

cheesy
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by tolue42(m): 9:08am On Dec 07, 2022
kernniejay:

Let me ask you.... How did Tinubu win the APC primary election or have you quickly forgotten how delegates were bought with envelops of dollar bills?

Atiku spent money for delegates in PDP to win primary, Obi also bribed LP aspirants he meet in LP to offer him the presidential ticket. We knew all this things....

Abi you want to deny LP don't have presidential aspirants before Obi came in??

The problem with you zombidense is you see all other aspirants as corrupt, but Obi is a saint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by mecuries(m): 11:12am On Dec 07, 2022
this man has been giving several signs that he is not on Tinubu' side......
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by Aiel123: 11:20am On Dec 07, 2022
Juanmike:
Believe Buhari and Apc at your...
Own peril... brother.
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by chikason22(m): 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
Kyase:

Naive grin
That's naivety

Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by achimendy(m): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
Kyase:

Naive grin

E go clear for your eye next year .
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2023
Bluntguy:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Didn't Come To Office With Empty Brain - Tony Momoh / #EndSARS Started In National Assembly - Alhassan Ado-Doguwa / Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.