Stats: 3,192,742 members, 7,948,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah (13844 Views)

March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by lovinagbad: 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
dyera:
Tinubu did not perform any magic to increase Lagos IGR from N600m to N5b. Before Tinubu, Lagos IGR was already above N5b, it was simply not reported as such by the looting military government.

If you let yourself be deceived by Tinubu's claim of increasing Lagos state IGR, when he becomes the president you will be shocked to find out that he doesn't have any ability to increase IGR.

Be warned.
This is another tactics of your again. Nah Obi the the lie lie machine grew the Lagos IGR. No wonder Obi calls Lagos home.

Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by ChukwuObe: 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
Massiveglory:
The only space that has been set is the space of mediocrity and invalidity.

To defend or follow tinubu, you must destroy and delete your God given ability to reason.

You must turn a blind eye to stark realities

You must kill your conscience .

You must hang your brain and throat on the tree of tribalism.

Emilokan is a disaster that must not be allowed.

And where is that ability to reason if you can swallow lies from a terrorist that Buhari is dead and the man in Aso rock is just a cloned Jibrin from Sudan. Your ability to reason has been hanged some years back and there is nothing left for you and your family. That is why it is very difficult for you to reason with Tinubu

Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by 27Pushing30: 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
Massiveglory:

To defend or follow tinubu, you must destroy and delete your God given ability to reason.

These are the illiterates we talk about... una no know wetin Teleprompter be

Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Danisaint112(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
GoodLife4live:
if TINUBU is a disaster what do u call Thiefobi a pathological furking lieing Personified.... A political fraudster , a political prostitute , a political party distroyer .... A scammer.... A bigoted-personified politician , a religion Christian extremist that base all is campaign judgement on ethnicity and. Religion sentimentalism...thiefobi is an ipob Terrorist apologist.....

Till date anambra state he governed for good 8 years look primitive and underproductive...

Thiefobi is a CALAMITY POLITICIAN a COLLOSAL FAILURE PERSONIFIED...

1 ) Nigerians see thiefobi investment in anambra

2) tinubu investment 8n LAGOS

You see everything he wrote their, you are a perfect example of it. The first stage of Stupidity and epic ignorance while supporting APC is believing Tinubu built Lagos.

You all BATstards should try doing some research than to be disgracing yourself on a public forum.
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Ttalk: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
BATified2023:
remove hate from an Igbo man n he’s finished

Fuel makes a car keep going
Hates makes an igbo man keep moving

Quote of the week

Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Gandrova: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
BATified2023:
this is d same politics your fathers n forefathers played that relegated them to d extent they were irrelevant for good 60 years

U their children re also towing the same path

No wonder nobody is taking d igbos serious
Lolz! So you mean their stupidity is hereditary! cheesy

Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Gandrova: 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
They hate BAT with so much passion yet, they move to Lagos in multitudes just to make ends meet. Almighty God will open their eyes to see clearly. grin

Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by SenatePresdo(m): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
GoodLife4live:
where did you get your statistics ? From ipob bureau statistics offices ?

Let me give u an assignment...

Mention one Igbo man in history of mankind with worth of 2 billions dollars with reputable source like Forbes ... Let all nigerians bust your lies...hahahahh

I want 2022 report in other to help ur nyamiri ass...noya 1 2 3 go

Sir Emeka offor

Orji Uzo Kalu

Arthur Eze

2 are from Anambra.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_billionaires_by_net_worth

Now mention 2 Billionaires that are indigenous to lagos state?

You can never ever, so I won't be expecting your reply.

So go and hide, and vote Peter Obi.
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by SenatePresdo(m): 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
GoodLife4live:
tell your pathological furking lieing nyamiri POLITICIAN to go and create an enabling environment for investors and other nigerians to come and invest there....

Naa coursed your barren land to be unproductive ?

You are Yoruba, so I'm not bothered about Tinubu.

Until I see people from other region defending him, then I will take his candidature serious.
But for the main time, he remains president of Iragbiji yorubaland.
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by SenatePresdo(m): 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
Gandrova:
They hate BAT with so much passion yet, they move to Lagos in multitudes just to make ends meet. Almighty God will open their eyes to see clearly. grin

So BAT owns lagos?

Before BAT ever dreamt of being a Lagos Governor, igbos were already in their millions staying in lagos.
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by AliyuMahdi9: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
Babablulu lulu blululu

Write another Epistle

Babablulu lulu blululu

GoodLife4live:
your PATHOLOGICAL POLITICAL scammer is a druggie Lord but we won't go there... Just ask him what kill his father...

Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Gandrova: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
SenatePresdo:

So BAT owns lagos?

Before BAT ever dreamt of being a Lagos Governor, igbos were already in their millions staying in lagos.
Noted. Keep deceiving ur self.

Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Akorkor(f): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
bewla:
Open your mind and let your spirit be free from any candidate

Then the soul can take you to see the light

I am free and my mind is open and even with that I wont vote for him as its obvious there is nothing good that can come out of him winning. Presently, the country is back to 70s.
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by MohSlayer: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
BATified2023:

This your line is becoming stale. Urchin must chop shaa. No defending of Tilumbu no food.

Thunder fire all urchins.... tueh
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Achasew(m): 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Tinubu Setting the pace with Drug Dealing, Forgery and Identity Theft

I am an Igbo man and I can only say, vote your conscience. Everybody has the right to vote for the candidate of their choice.

The internet attacks doesn’t bode well for as a nation.
If Tinubu would be become the president and things turn around for good,let him steer the race. I am tired seeing youths attacking one another.

Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by AliyuMahdi9: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
Babablulu lulu blululu

Achasew:
I am an Igbo man and I can only say, vote your conscience. Everybody has the right to vote for the candidate of their choice.

The internet attacks doesn’t bode well for as a nation.
If Tinubu would be become the president and things turn around for good,let him steer the race. I am tired seeing youths attacking one another.
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by buhariguy(m): 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
Massiveglory:

idiotic pigs are illiterate,
" is Pace, not space "
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by GoodLife4live: 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
SenatePresdo:

You are Yoruba, so I'm not bothered about Tinubu.

Until I see people from other region defending him, then I will take his candidature serious.
But for the main time, he remains president of Iragbiji yorubaland.
your eye go clear... U thought others are supporting your padorama bigoted political fraudster ? Stop disturbing your guilible self over the social media talks... Even Yoruba celebraties are behind TINUBU...m I am a Yoruba from kwara... Born and brought up in Lagos.... I am also a northerner.... Come to Niger State.... Come to kogi ....I can guarantee u that TINUBU is winning 4 states from North Central ... We are ok with that...
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by GoodLife4live: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Sir Emeka offor

Orji Uzo Kalu

Arthur Eze

2 are from Anambra.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_billionaires_by_net_worth

Now mention 2 Billionaires that are indigenous to lagos state?

You can never ever, so I won't be expecting your reply.

So go and hide, and vote Peter Obi.
olodo non of those you mentioned worth 1b dollars .... Dey are millionaire in dollars not billioniares.... Nyamiris with illusionarism hahaaah....

The 2 indigenous lagosians am going to mention are far richer than the political storages u mentioned above..

1) FEMI OTEDOLA

2) OLUWAFUNMI ALAKIJA... THE RICHEST BLACKWOMAN IN AFRICA BY FORBES MAGAZINE....Your POLITICAL scammer orji , despite stoling all what belong to your ancestors in dilapidated abia state..he is not as Rich as otedola and alakija....
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Ttooyy12345: 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2022
He is way ahead of his opponents. Watch as this become the trend in d future
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by ennyrah: 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
BATified2023:

That's why I can never vote anyone from that extraction
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by SenatePresdo(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
GoodLife4live:
olodo non of those you mentioned worth 1b dollars .... Dey are millionaire in dollars not billioniares.... Nyamiris with illusionarism hahaaah....

The 2 indigenous lagosians am going to mention are far richer than the political storages u mentioned above..

1) FEMI OTEDOLA

2) OLUWAFUNMI ALAKIJA... THE RICHEST BLACKWOMAN IN AFRICA BY FORBES MAGAZINE....Your POLITICAL scammer orji , despite stoling all what belong to your ancestors in dilapidated abia state..he is not as Rich as otedola and alakija....

You are an illiterate urchin, yet a lazy one.
You didn't even bother to check the link I referenced, it is WikiFuckingPedia Mr man.

1st, Otedola is from Epe, Oyo state. Make your research before you spit incoherent gibberish like your God Tinimbu.

You said I should mention billionaires from igbo land, Wikipedia showed you 3.

You left the two Billionaires from Anambra of Peter Obi to start measuring dick of how otedola is Richer than orji? Who cares? He's a billionaire and that's on period.

Anambra of Peter obi is the home of highest number of Rich people in Nigeria.

Lagos of Tinubu only enriched few, so run along and vote for Peter Obi on February.
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by SenatePresdo(m): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
GoodLife4live:
your eye go clear... U thought others are supporting your padorama bigoted political fraudster ? Stop disturbing your guilible self over the social media talks... Even Yoruba celebraties are behind TINUBU...m I am a Yoruba from kwara... Born and brought up in Lagos.... I am also a northerner.... Come to Niger State.... Come to kogi ....I can guarantee u that TINUBU is winning 4 states from North Central ... We are ok with that...

You should be talking about Tinimbu even winning Lagos state.

Go to Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa, Kogi and Abuja. Tinubu is just a specimen for comedy and highly unpopular.

Don't allow the fact that APC are in Govt to deceive you into thinking that Tinubu will win any election outside of Yorubaland. Remember that GEJ was the president, yet he lost.

SW is the only Region Tinubu would win, which other Region is he going to win, tell me?

SS, SE and majority of Not central are unapologetically obidient.

Don't waste your vote, Tinimbu s nothing but an Iragbiji Yoruba president
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by AceJam: 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
WHAT THE MAJOR 2023 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES SAID

Tinubu to Yorubas: "Its the turn of the Yorubas to produce the next President of Nigeria, and when it gets to Yorubas, its going to be me"

Atiku to Northerners: "You should vote for me because I am a Northerner who has traversed Nigeria. Northerners don't need to vote a yoruba or Igbo candidate"

Peter Obi to the Igbos: "Do not vote for me because I am Igbo, vote for me on the basis of my competence and integrity. 2023 is not anybody's turn. It is the turn of Nigerians.

Vote wisely o

Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by GoodLife4live: 12:01am On Dec 08, 2022
SenatePresdo:

You are an illiterate urchin, yet a lazy one.
You didn't even bother to check the link I referenced, it is WikiFuckingPedia Mr man.

1st, Otedola is from Epe, Oyo state. Make your research before you spit incoherent gibberish like your God Tinimbu.

You said I should mention billionaires from igbo land, Wikipedia showed you 3.

You left the two Billionaires from Anambra of Peter Obi to start measuring dick of how otedola is Richer than orji? Who cares? He's a billionaire and that's on period.

Anambra of Peter obi is the home of highest number of Rich people in Nigeria.

Lagos of Tinubu only enriched few, so run along and vote for Peter Obi on February.

look at dis nyamiri fraudter... Quoting Wikipedia page when we all know it can be edit.... Do I look like your obituary miscreants ?

I want report from Forbes... That's the only recognized magazine that venture in wealth rating...,

Otedola is from epe in Lagos... Fool....

No single Igbo man in history that worth 1b dollars... FACT....
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by GoodLife4live: 12:09am On Dec 08, 2022
SenatePresdo:

You should be talking about Tinimbu even winning Lagos state.

Go to Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa, Kogi and Abuja. Tinubu is just a specimen for comedy and highly unpopular.

Don't allow the fact that APC are in Govt to deceive you into thinking that Tinubu will win any election outside of Yorubaland. Remember that GEJ was the president, yet he lost.

SW is the only Region Tinubu would win, which other Region is he going to win, tell me?

SS, SE and majority of Not central are unapologetically obidient.

Don't waste your vote, Tinimbu s nothing but an Iragbiji Yoruba president
social media is frauding u.... Same thing happened to your ojukwu ... when he thought he will finish nigeria sodiers within 6 MONTHS because of lies received from radiosity... Nnamdi kanu thought the same when he challenged the fg to arrest him ... He claimed he has acquired surfisticated weapons to defeat Nigeria armies...Now u are also touring the same route.... Don't worry ... The end will justify..... February is not far... Keep ur PVC TIGHT...
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Otunbakayce: 12:15am On Dec 08, 2022
BATified2023:
Every blessed day tinubu keep making them understand that shoe get size,okrika get quality

Imagine miscreants who can’t go out on Monday in their region n peoples who are placed in the least cadre of humans in Nigeria trying to measure up with tinubu

They will surely b put in their place next year n when they shout Biafra or death they will chose death
Eleribu!
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by SenatePresdo(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
GoodLife4live:
look at dis nyamiri fraudter... Quoting Wikipedia page when we all know it can be edit.... Do I look like your obituary miscreants ?

I want report from Forbes... That's the only recognized magazine that venture in wealth rating...,

Otedola is from epe in Lagos... Fool....

No single Igbo man in history that worth 1b dollars... FACT....

Oya show me forbes list of Nigerian Billionaires, I'm waiting?
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by bewla(m): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
Akorkor:

I am free and my mind is open and even with that I wont vote for him as its obvious there is nothing good that can come out of him winning. Presently, the country is back to 70s.
Baba get plan for all that's why is call professor City boy

Our future is guaranty but we must pay taxes to get the future we want

Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police / Tinubu Names New NSIPA CEO, Appoints Heads Of Humanitarian Agencies / Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61