Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,548 members, 7,908,475 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:15 AM

Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? (2115 Views)

After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home / Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by EMMARNUEL: 9:12am On Dec 07, 2022
Please help out guys, I seriously need to borrow money for a business. Please suggest a good loan app that can execute fast, easy and reliable.

Thanks.
Re: Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by babaneenoni(m): 9:30am On Dec 07, 2022
Borrow from people around stay away from apps for your own peace of mind
Re: Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by EMMARNUEL: 9:33am On Dec 07, 2022
babaneenoni:
If there was someone to borrow from,I wouldn't have come here.

Please if you have suggestions, I'm open to hearing it.
Re: Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by Quality20(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2022
Borrow from nedu d spare parts dealer
Re: Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by EMMARNUEL: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2022
Quality20:
Borrow from nedu d spare parts dealer
I dunno him
Re: Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by pheelhip(m): 10:25am On Dec 07, 2022
EMMARNUEL:
Please help out guys, I seriously need to borrow money for a business. Please suggest a good loan app that can execute fast, easy and reliable.

Thanks.
Fairmoney
You sounded so much in need of it but they wouldn't loan you the needed huge amount, you will start at a low rate of 10k then it increases when you repay.
Re: Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by EMMARNUEL: 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
pheelhip:

Fairmoney
You sounded so much in need of it but they wouldn't loan you the needed huge amount, you will start at a low rate of 10k then it increases when you repay.
But you are sure they will give me the loan right?
Re: Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by pheelhip(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
EMMARNUEL:
But you are sure they will give me the loan right?
Very certain
Use this link to download their app, you might be lucky to get an higher loan request due to good credit score.
https://fairmoney.app/referral?referral_code=NGH27
Re: Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by toujurs: 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
babaneenoni:
Best advice. Most Africans don't know how to manage money, most don't have self discipline. Especially when they have a girlfriend.

You can imagine a dumbo, who is managing finance s, placing a woman on monthly salary. When she should be working and earning even if it's stipends she makes

1 Like

Re: Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by Charx122: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
EMMARNUEL:

Thanks.

I can give like 50 or more but I strongly advise you to stay away from those demons..

Never wake a sleeping beast.. lol
Re: Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by Nicepoker(m): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ask us the one you will borrow from with no intentions of paying back and they won't disturb you much.
Re: Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by EMMARNUEL: 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Charx122:

I can give like 50 or more but I strongly advise you to stay away from those demons..

I really want a loan.
Just gimme.
Re: Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by EMMARNUEL: 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
pheelhip:

Very certain
Use this link to download their app, you might be lucky to get an higher loan request due to good credit score.
https://fairmoney.app/referral?referral_code=NGH27
Thank you very much.
Re: Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by EMMARNUEL: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nicepoker:
Ask us the one you will borrow from with no intentions of paying back and they won't disturb you much.
I don't intend to borrow and not pay back.
But please gimme suggestions.
Re: Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by Nicepoker(m): 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
EMMARNUEL:
I don't intend to borrow and not pay back.
But please gimme suggestions.
Only if you are ready to borrow without paying back. Agreed?
Re: Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by EMMARNUEL: 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nicepoker:
Only if you are ready to borrow without paying back. Agreed?
Ok fine, no wahala...
Just gimme suggestions
Re: Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by Charx122: 7:43am On Dec 08, 2022
EMMARNUEL:
I really want a loan.
Just gimme.

Fairmoney
Lcredit
LUCKY loans
Naira loans
Creadit loans
Branch
Make sure your credit score is high for better cash ..
Re: Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by EMMARNUEL: 11:39am On Dec 08, 2022
Charx122:

Fairmoney
Lcredit
LUCKY loans
Naira loans
Creadit loans
Branch
Make sure your credit score is high for better cash ..
But I have not borrowed before, how am I going to get high score
Re: Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by Charx122: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
EMMARNUEL:
But I have not borrowed before, how am I going to get high score

Since you have never borrowed before better your credit score is average until you start borrowing and repaying

This will now boost your credit score..
Re: Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by EbenezerTriumph: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
pheelhip:

Fairmoney
Fairmoney doesn't work for me cos my bvn is linked to an old line that has been recycled to another user.
any idea on how i can Still get a loan from them?
Re: Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by pheelhip(m): 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
EbenezerTriumph:
Fairmoney doesn't work for me cos my bvn is linked to an old line that has been recycled to another user.
any idea on how i can Still get a loan from them?

You need to go to your bank, for change of BVN contact and they will tell you what to do. You will most likely get an affidavit from a court of law.

You need to do it now else it might be an issue when you most need to do some online transaction.
Re: Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by tonyblac: 12:39am On Dec 09, 2022
Please i need a loan. This is my WhatsApp number 07054001429

Charx122:

Re: Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by Jadesua21(f): 6:35am On Dec 10, 2022
Please I am looking for a loan of 200k to pay back in 4 installments. I recently paid for rent and I am broke to the core. Salary no reach anywhere last month. Please and please anyone that can help me out please. Please �
Thank you
Re: Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by Olanre05(f): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2022
pheelhip:

Fairmoney

He forgot to add the high interest rate. Imagine taking a loan of 10k to pay back 13,500.

Think about it.
Re: Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by damesilver(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jadesua21:
Please I am looking for a loan of 200k to pay back in 4 installments. I recently paid for rent and I am broke to the core. Salary no reach anywhere last month. Please and please anyone that can help me out please. Please �
Thank you

Where do you reside?

Post your number or contact details and display your photo. Be ready to do some verifications.
Re: Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by Generalsedd787: 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
damesilver:

Where do you reside?

Post your number or contact details and display your photo. Be ready to do some verifications.
Pls im based in Abuja i also need a loan
Re: Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by Generalsedd787: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
damesilver:

Where do you reside?

Pls im based in Abuja i also need a loan
pheelhip:

You need to go to your bank, for change of BVN contact and they will tell you what to do. You will most likely get an affidavit from a court of law.

You need to do it now else it might be an issue when you most need to do some online transaction.
pls i need a loan of 200k im based in Abuja to pay back 250k at month end we can meetup for agreements and other neccessary things my contact is 08171408644
Re: Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? by pheelhip(m): 6:20am On Dec 12, 2022
Generalsedd787:

Pls im based in Abuja i also need a loan pls i need a loan of 200k im based in Abuja to pay back 250k at month end we can meetup for agreements and other neccessary things my contact is 08171408644

I'm sorry, i don't have such amount you seek
Get from a cooperative society if you think you can pay back in a month

(1) (Reply)

Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? / Is There Really Anything Unforgiveable In A Relationship? / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.