Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,917 members, 7,879,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

Maturity Is Not By Age, This Man Changed My Life” – Nkechi Blessing Shower Prais - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maturity Is Not By Age, This Man Changed My Life” – Nkechi Blessing Shower Prais (570 Views)

I Love You For Life – Nkechi Blessing Says As She Shows Off Her Best Friend / 10 Nigerian Celebrities That Will Be Adding A New Age This Month [PHOTOS] / A Man Changed To Monkey While Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maturity Is Not By Age, This Man Changed My Life” – Nkechi Blessing Shower Prais by ExclusiveBet: 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nigerian actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday has continued to hail her younger boyfriend social media.

Nkechi Blessing who has been in the news lately following a series of displays she puts up on her social media accounts has asserted that one understanding and the ability to apply pressure has nothing to do with age.

Confirming that she is indeed older than her newfound lover, Nkechi Blessing shared a picture of them together in a loved-up manner on her Instagram story and noted that Maturity is not by age.

“Sometimes, maturity is not about how old you are. This man changed my life…thank you daddy” Nkechi blessing captioned her Instastory.

Re: Maturity Is Not By Age, This Man Changed My Life” – Nkechi Blessing Shower Prais by goldfish27(m): 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
Just say his money changed your life. no be una gain......

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Celebrates 45th Birthday, Show’s Paul Okoye As Lover / Reasons Why Andrew Tate Convert To Islam / Nollywood Actor Charles Okocha 2pac Survived Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.