Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:56 PM

What's One Thing You Wish You Knew Before Relocating Abroad? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's One Thing You Wish You Knew Before Relocating Abroad? (529 Views)

"You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady / Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? / Skills To Acquire Before Relocating To The US. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's One Thing You Wish You Knew Before Relocating Abroad? by Pay4MeApp: 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
Let's talk.

What's that one thing you wish someone told about living abroad?

That one thing you uncovered yourself and regret not knowing before relocating abroad?

Share in this thread! You might be helping someone.
Re: What's One Thing You Wish You Knew Before Relocating Abroad? by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
I assume you have one yourself, why not go first

As for me, I wish someone had encouraged me to leave this country earlier

2 Likes

Re: What's One Thing You Wish You Knew Before Relocating Abroad? by rickpat(m): 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

this made my day...chai...good you left

1 Like

Re: What's One Thing You Wish You Knew Before Relocating Abroad? by Pay4MeApp: 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Amazing Movable Bridges In The World / People From Ojota Area, Lagos. / How Do I Apply For The Nigeria E-passport It Urgent Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.