Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,441 members, 7,968,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 08:02 PM

Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti With The Emir Of Jalingo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti With The Emir Of Jalingo (31908 Views)

Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) / Jonathan Pictured With Peter Obi And Datti In Abuja / Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti With The Emir Of Jalingo by AceJam: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
WHAT THE MAJOR 2023 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES SAID

Tinubu to Yorubas: "Its the turn of the Yorubas to produce the next President of Nigeria, and when it gets to Yorubas, its going to be me"

Atiku to Northerners: "You should vote for me because I am a Northerner who has traversed Nigeria. Northerners don't need to vote a yoruba or Igbo candidate"

Peter Obi to the Igbos: "Do not vote for me because I am Igbo, vote for me on the basis of my competence and integrity. 2023 is not anybody's turn. It is the turn of Nigerians.

Vote wisely o

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti With The Emir Of Jalingo by MeineMutter: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
Gossipninja:
Omoh. See energy

Yes. We see am. Potential energy. Energy at rest, according to Physics.

In a parlor of 5 people.
Dunc.e
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti With The Emir Of Jalingo by Mrmb: 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
fijiuba:
PETER OBI is the only politician in the history of
Nigerian that politicians and oppositions are
arguing about his investments and not his
embezzlement.
Arguing why he SAVED MONEY and not that he
looted money
arguing about the amount he left behind for his
successor and not the debts he left
We have not seen a politician like this in the history
of Nigerian, no wonder corrupt nd selfish people are finding it difficult
to believe and accept him

You are just posting trash up and down. Obi supporters don come again, we don verify and it ended up being false.... Obi supporters and lie 5&6
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti With The Emir Of Jalingo by mohammedadam: 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
18-yr-old Jaylen Smith becomes youngest Black Mayor in US

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CNHgj8YW3c
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti With The Emir Of Jalingo by MeineMutter: 12:12am On Dec 08, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Yinmu.

Which energy?

Energy drink ni. Redbull. Don’t mind him. Even room where dem dey pay dowry and do parlor wedding full pass this one wey Obi dey.

No single SE governor or big politician dey follow am. He is a lone sheep and would be eaten by hungry wolves of Nigerian political terrain.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti With The Emir Of Jalingo by obyno82: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
Obi go fail woefully

You don't have sense
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti With The Emir Of Jalingo by obyno82: 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
MeineMutter:

Energy drink ni. Redbull. Don’t mind him. Even room where dem dey pay dowry and do parlor wedding full pass this one wey Obi dey.

No single SE governor or big politician dey follow am. He is a lone sheep and would be eaten by hungry wolves of Nigerian political terrain.

You don't have sense.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti With The Emir Of Jalingo by obyno82: 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
Himtulie247:
grin

you don't have sense.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti With The Emir Of Jalingo by obyno82: 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
TheChameleon:

There's a 4th C = COWARDICE.

Remove the Courage from there. How many months ago did he run away from PDP primaries.

You don't have sense.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti With The Emir Of Jalingo by BOLATINUBU01: 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
obyno82:

You don't have sense
like your father
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti With The Emir Of Jalingo by TheChameleon: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
obyno82:

Obyno82 to his father
You don't have sense.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti With The Emir Of Jalingo by obyno82: 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
[quote author=TheChameleon post=119003397][/quote]

if you like edits my posts, the message is clear you don't have sense.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti With The Emir Of Jalingo by obyno82: 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
like my father, he doesn't have sense. i inherited my blocked brain from him

I agree with you.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti With The Emir Of Jalingo by MeineMutter: 1:15am On Dec 09, 2022
obyno82:

You don't have sense.

Borrow me one nah, plenty sense owner. Otin pu. Onye nburu. Obioma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years / We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report / Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.