Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,556 members, 7,917,753 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:25 PM

Men Rethink This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Rethink This (2562 Views)

Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink / I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) / Well, I Think We Have To Rethink This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Rethink This by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:36am On Dec 22, 2022
The basic element of every relationship is respect...then love (please note it isn't the other way round). My woman (when we started dating) was earning almost twice my monthlies, it was an opportunity for me to check out for egoistic tendencies (she has an higher college degree too) before I get into one of those situations such as being forced to defend your credibility as a male counterpart coz of some liberalist fad, wrong advises (toxic associations) or just static ego. I always have an emotional 'safe house' when it comes to emotions so I don't get burns. All my relationships never started from the gift shop, movies, eatries and the likes...mostly we started as friends (I guess we all know what a good friendship should feel like) which becomes platonic (due to mutual respect and care). We may have crossed the line after sex is involve, that is when we really need to start negotiating the future of our relationship. GUYS...if you find out the foundation of your love life is materialism...pay her off!
Re: Men Rethink This by GoooodHardDick: 5:33am On Dec 22, 2022
Divoc19:
You don't give her money
You don't want her to hustle for money from other guys

Hmm

Guys
You like when girls don't ask you for money
You complain that girls like money
You don't want to give girls money
You want young and decent girl
You forget that girls are human that have daily needs too

What is wrong with you Nigerian girls? Why are you all parasitic in nature?

If you like money why don't you get a job and work and make your own money? Why depending on a man for survival? Is he your father or your husband? What kind of entitlement mentality is this? Why on earth would she hustle for money from other guys? Is she a prostitute? With this daft entitlement mentality of yours, You're one of the reasons why guys will keep bashing u girls on nairaland.

No man is responsible for taking care of you expect your father and mother. If you're broke, ask your parents to give you money otherwise get a job and work not a boyfriend. Stop being a leech. Stop being a liability and a parasite.
Re: Men Rethink This by Kobojunkie: 5:37am On Dec 22, 2022
Divoc19:
You don't give her money
You don't want her to hustle for money from other guys

Hmm

Guys, You like when girls don't ask you for money. You complain that girls like money. You don't want to give girls money. You want young and decent girl. You forget that girls are human that have daily needs too
Women need into have some pride abeg! Stop submitting yourselves to what are foolish then only to then come back to whine about how your foolishness backfired on you abeg! No be by force to date! undecided
Re: Men Rethink This by Kobojunkie: 5:40am On Dec 22, 2022
Divoc19:
@Muffassa girls go still hustle of course. Back in the days men like to be the provider so the girls will have no excuse. These days I noticed men now want 50/50 and they still complain about flirt, disrespect and cheating.
Girls should know to abandon men who disrespect and cheat on them. That na commonsense now! Why would any sensible woman hold tight to a man who does that to her when the same men would throw them quick in the trash if the gals did that to them? Have some pride woman! undecided

Pride is free of charge and you can have it too if only you would value your ownselves rather than wait for men to come value/devalue you. undecided
Re: Men Rethink This by GoooodHardDick: 5:43am On Dec 22, 2022
toujurs:
You are a fool, I swear, What kind of women do we have now angry.. shamelessness undecided

Can't you work, this is why guys see you women as a breeding tool, for sex and production. A woman can't even talk where men are talking. Why have you women rendered yourselves as a tool. It's a shame. Tbh. This is really bad.

Can't you earn for your self, must you leeche

Seriously Comrade I feel so ashamed reading this Post. Nigerian girls are absolutely useless, all of them. Instead of the idiot to advise her genders to get a job and work, she concentrated on being a liability and a parasite while hoeing around

1 Like

Re: Men Rethink This by GoooodHardDick: 5:49am On Dec 22, 2022
Divoc19:
Of course they have hand to work
They are also built to be in need of some kind of support system

Because they are pressurized to work so, any work na work is what they are doing selling boxers in disguise for hookup. Real men know these

So Are we now in the same page that you Nigerian girls are extremely use?

And what is the meaning of this nonsense that she's pressurized to work? Are you okay? Ain't u supposed to work before? Oh you don't want to work but wants to eat? Entitlement mentality Kee you there. What is wrong with you Nigerian girls?

You feel a man is responsible for taking care of you just because you have a hoe? Are you this stup**d? No man is responsible for taking care of you except your father! If you're broke ask your parents to give you money, otherwise get a job and work! Stop being a leech and a parasite

1 Like

Re: Men Rethink This by GoooodHardDick: 5:57am On Dec 22, 2022
Divoc19:
Oil dey your head.

Louder please!

Make every body know him level

Poverty and entitlement mentality kee you there.

How you think someone like you who's so poor and filled with entitlement mentality is in the same level with a rich dude is still a mystery to me. Explain what made you think you're in the same level with him? Is it because you think you have a hoe or what? Are you a prostitute who renders her pussy in exchange for money or what exactly? We don't understand, explain this mystery to us

1 Like

Re: Men Rethink This by Magnoliaa(f): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2022
toujurs:
You are a fool, I swear, What kind of women do we have now angry.. shamelessness undecided

Can't you work, this is why guys see you women as a breeding tool, for sex and production. A woman can't even talk where men are talking. Why have you women rendered yourselves as a tool. It's a shame. Tbh. This is really bad.

Can't you earn for your self, must you leeche

Fr? You want us to talk about working women and the rates of provider women in the country? That some of us have chosen to ignore your asses and left you all alone to spewing these spurious claims out of your ignorance doesn't mean we don't know better or what reality says.

And I can do this with you just to humiliate you.

But I know say you go run away. smiley

And you go call yourself man.

A woman cannot talk where a man in talking, but you dey avoid me. grin

Who died and made your puerile self a man?

Komkom head. Oloju eja.

If it's to insult and roll in the mud, na there your mouth go sharp...

Argue/debate/discuss, ode dey run away.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Invest #5million In Her b4 Or after Marriage / I Am So Obsessed With My Natural Nails (pics) / Forget.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.