Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,907 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

Shiloh 2022 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shiloh 2022 (248 Views)

When Will Tinubu Visit Shiloh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shiloh 2022 by seiyefajohn(m): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
SHILOH, A RELIGIOUS PROGRAM OF IMMENSE BENEFIT(S) TO YOU AND ME.

One of the largest Christian gathering(s) across the globe commenced yesterday. It is called SHILOH!

I am not a 'Living Faith Church member,' so do not misunderstand this write-up. I am sharing this view from a personal paradigm. I know that these programs are lives enriching. Sir/Madam, if you want to enrich your life further than it already is; connect to Shiloh2022 physically or electronically.

Did you know that the likes of Benny Hinn, Kenneth Copeland, Joyce Meyer, T. D Jakes and many other top brass in the faith worldwide will be viewing from abroad to witness the mighty move(s) of God again at Shiloh? Listen, you can contest this if you are dumb; 'Shiloh is Nigeria's No1 (most) marketable event to the world.'

SCOAN by late T.B Joshua and GloryReign (formally known as 5Nights of Glory) by David Ibiyeomie and few other programs by denominations like RCCG, Deeper Life Retreat Camp, Fire Night Auchi by OFM etc. These are programs that attract foreigners from countries beyond the continent of Africa to Nigeria.

Attracting foreigners to Nigeria is something that even our government has not been able to do, have not done, cannot do and may not be able to do anytime soon. Manytimes you will hear that, our leaders/officials went abroad to attract foreigners to come and invest and so on. But with these RELIGIOUS events all that is different.

Religious programs like the ones I have mentioned above, they help paint a positive image of Nigeria abroad. They even boost our economy without doubt. Foreign nationals from other African countries and other continents will fly into Nigeria. They will change or spend foreign currencies, they will buy to eat, pay to get transported, they will lodge in hotels; all these na money for our economy.

It is said that, whenever Joyce Meyer is set to hold her yearly program in Missouri where her Joyce Meyer Ministry is situated in the USA. It is said that, the Mayor of that city become(s) her best friend for that period of time. He makes sure she gets all the help/support she require because it will be a big boost for the economy of that city.

My point is, these religious gatherings are beneficial to us individually because we are given platforms/access to swiftly encounter God and his amazing experience. And two, Nigeria benefit immensely from them. May God bless their pioneers, i mean the daddy G.O's that initiated them. If we all initiate good in our little way(s), Nigeria will enter a new season of positive vibes only.

Na Seiyefa John ✍️� write this brief essay.

Re: Shiloh 2022 by T0BY(m): 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
On point

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Online Math Games That Combine Fun And Learning Are A Fantastic Way To Get Kids / Phemight Website Developer, The Best Website Agency In Nigeria / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.