Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,346 members, 7,932,264 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:08 PM

Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project (22900 Views)

Wike Invites Buhari, Peter Obi, Oshiomhole, IGP, Usman, Others To River State / Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project by jchioma: 7:10am On Dec 08, 2022
This Ortom of a man go sabi find trouble o grin Buhari may not disappoint him by going for the commissioning.
Re: Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project by Opintiwa: 7:11am On Dec 08, 2022
elhafeez:
Finally, after 7 years he has something to commission. Praise be.

Trash from a mental Almajiri patient
Re: Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project by JASONjnr(m): 7:12am On Dec 08, 2022
Villa12:
LOl

Just like inviting JAGABAN to commission a project for you as a governor. Shoe get size na grin

Look at Wike, na JAGABAN boys he dey invite

Shoe get size na grin

Which kind show get size?

You want to invite Tinubu that will come and make statements that people will not understand?

Rather, you invite sane people to commission a project...
Re: Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project by Skillsnigeria: 7:12am On Dec 08, 2022
grin
Re: Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project by Villa12(m): 7:15am On Dec 08, 2022
JASONjnr:

Which kind show get size?

You want to invite Tinubu that will come and make statements that people will not understand?

Rather, you invite sane people to commission a project...
Bubu will send one of his boy to Ortom. Shoe get size grin

TINUBU na confirm presidential materials even before assuming office

Shoe get size biko

1 Like

Re: Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project by maasoap(m): 7:17am On Dec 08, 2022
Lol. Ortom must have been exhausted because, it had been long since he last criticised Buhari. That job is tiring. He should have asked his predecessor, Ayo Fayose. grin grin grin
Re: Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project by JASONjnr(m): 7:20am On Dec 08, 2022
Villa12:
Bubu will send one of his boy to Ortom. Shoe get size grin

TINUBU na confirm presidential materials even before assuming office

Shoe get size biko

Ok oh.....
Re: Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:22am On Dec 08, 2022
Xccav7v:
Yooooooo!
Let me teach you how to close and scam white clients with no traces, and Earn in dollars starting today with Instagram!!!
I've got Proofs attached too...

Lol if you know the formats to scam very easily why not use it and make you and your family extremely rich, why is my 5k a problem to you?

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project by francis5051: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2022
jeromestarks:
Hope Baba goes.

I heard it is difficult to find a virgin in Benue.

Hmmm. No wonder it is easy for to entertain your friend with your wife's pvssy.

If you want to succeed in this life, never do the following.
1. Never think it in your heart that you can marry a woman you did not disvirgin and you will have a happy home. Not possible. Something must arise and separate you or you die in the marriage.

A woman you did not disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her in the market or on Facebook.

It is definite that your first child will not be yours and you will leave your inheritance for the child fathered by another man.

2. Do not pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of inlaws just to have a woman above 23 years of age who was fvcked by a boy who didn't pay anything except two eggs and indomie. You have used your money to carry curse.

A woman that does not give u her best years (18 - 23) should not give you her worst years (26 and above). Most girls in this age range ( >26) are currently suffering from one serious disease or the other.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, take the pains to find a young virgin woman.

Better to suffer to get a virgin and have a lasting peaceful home than to marry a woman of easy virtue ( a woman fvcked by many men) and suffer in your marriage.

No hymen, no commitment!
I can only agree with you if you father marry your mom As a virgin and I can agree with you to if your sisters marry as virgin
Re: Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 08, 2022
JASONjnr:
Buhari will never go there but will send a representative....

We know this grin......

Any bet?
sounds like gollum talking to precious grin grin
Re: Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project by Bluntemperor: 7:34am On Dec 08, 2022
JASONjnr:
We know this......
Any bet?

President Buhari should be there live,as a Father of the Nation.
It's should not be Politics with bitterness,na!
We are all fighting for the betterment of Nigeria!
I love Governor Orthom of Venue,on this!
Please, Governor Wike,ask the President Buhari to personally come and commission a good project before you leave Office o!
We are all Nigerians but our approach differs and that is the beauty of Democracy.Unlikr some Countries with Emperors- North Korea, Russia,Iran,the Tallibans ,etc,where you cannot move or wear clothes or cut your hair without being questioned by the Authorities!
Freedom is in the light!
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project by Xcvava4va: 7:35am On Dec 08, 2022
Re: Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project by AlphaWolf27: 7:36am On Dec 08, 2022
BeanX:
The same Buhari that he's abusing up and down? useless man. cheesy

Hmmm. Brother...These people no get shame o. They all speak from 2 mouths or more sef. No worry yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project by OLOKOESHIN: 7:36am On Dec 08, 2022
jeromestarks:
Hope Baba goes.

1. Never think it in your heart that you can marry a woman you did not disvirgin and you will have a happy home. Not possible. Something must arise and separate you or you die in the marriage.

A woman you did not disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her in the market or on Facebook.

It is definite that your first child will not be yours and you will leave your inheritance for the child fathered by another man.

2. Do not pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of inlaws just to have a woman above 23 years of age who was fvcked by a boy who didn't pay anything except two eggs and indomie. You have used your money to carry curse.

A woman that does not give u her best years (18 - 23) should not give you her worst years (26 and above). Most girls in this age range ( >26) are currently suffering from one serious disease or the other.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, take the pains to find a young virgin woman.

Better to suffer to get a virgin and have a lasting peaceful home than to marry a woman of easy virtue ( a woman fvcked by many men) and suffer in your marriage.

No hymen, no commitment!

Modified:
My dad is always proud of telling us how he met my mom as a virgin. This encouraged my sisters to all marry as a virgin.

Those girls you see who have been disvirgined are a copy of their mothers. If you marry a woman who has been fvcked by many men, your daughters too will be Fvcked by many men before she marries (if she's lucky) and her daughters too will open legs for iphone. The chain will continue like that.

Don't marry a virgin fvcked by another man not just for your own mental health but also for the virtue of your daughters. Girls are a copy of their mothers.
Brain drained
Re: Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project by FamTomx2(m): 7:37am On Dec 08, 2022
cool
Re: Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project by Gobekli: 7:38am On Dec 08, 2022

Re: Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project by adecz: 7:38am On Dec 08, 2022
Calling on president to come and
commission a prison block of a few
rooms❓❓ That's an insult to the
office of President❗️❗️He should
commission it by himself or invite a
a head of prison from Kuje or
Kirikiri .☹️☹️

Ortom is probably the worst performing
governor in Nigeria with nothing
tangible to commission after 8 years in
power. Habitually, he doesn't pay
workers or pensioners.❌❌❌

Benue state is forever cursed with Tiv governors, who as a people are known
to be naturally bad administrators and
very good at stealing.. ☹️☹️☹️☹️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project by fk001(m): 7:40am On Dec 08, 2022
Buhari no get his time.
Re: Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project by dontbothermuch: 7:42am On Dec 08, 2022
JASONjnr:

We know this......

Any bet?
smiley

He might go o. Because this is the best time to pacify & woo the G-5 to APC.
Re: Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project by Lovenorth: 7:42am On Dec 08, 2022
All politicians love themselves irrespective of religion and tribe know this and have peace of mind
Re: Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project by Chee59(f): 7:42am On Dec 08, 2022
jeromestarks:
Hope Baba goes.

No hymen, no commitment!

Modified:
My dad is always proud of telling us how he met my mom as a virgin. This encouraged my sisters to all marry as a virgin.

Those girls you see who have been disvirgined are a copy of their mothers. If you marry a woman who has been fvcked by many men, your daughters too will be Fvcked by many men before she marries (if she's lucky) and her daughters too will open legs for iphone. The chain will continue like that.

Don't marry a virgin fvcked by another man not just for your own mental health but also for the virtue of your daughters. Girls are a copy of their mothers.
This one don goooooo....
Re: Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project by Mrp44: 7:43am On Dec 08, 2022
Good
Re: Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project by Igboslayer: 7:45am On Dec 08, 2022
This week is a bad one for pandorians...naanu people of CNN fame.

Re: Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project by Elvis2kay: 7:45am On Dec 08, 2022
Stupid leaders. Inviting president to commission a project that will not last for 20 years
Re: Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project by Chee59(f): 7:46am On Dec 08, 2022
adecz:

Calling on president to come and
commission a prison block of a few
rooms❓❓ That's an insult to the
office of President❗️❗️He should
commission it by himself or invite a
a head of prison from Kuje or
Kirikiri .☹️☹️

Ortom is probably the worst performing
governor in Nigeria with nothing
tangible to commission after 8 years in
power. Habitually, he doesn't pay
workers or pensioners.❌❌❌

Benue state is forever cursed with Tiv governors, who as a people are known
to be naturally bad administrators and
very good at stealing.. ☹️☹️☹️☹️
This thing you said about tiv people. Might be spot on. From my interaction with them, they're not that adept at managerial positions.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project by papiilo(m): 7:47am On Dec 08, 2022
jeromestarks:
Hope Baba goes.

No hymen, no commitment!

Modified:

are you related to ilegendd? Your mumu is alike
Re: Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:49am On Dec 08, 2022
JASONjnr:

We know this......

Any bet?
how much?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cracks In Nigerian Governors Forum Over Southern Govs’ 2023 Presidency Position / PDP Crisis: Yemi Akinwonmi Takes Over, Suspends NWC Meeting Indefinitely / Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.