Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) (25738 Views)

Lee Mason Quits As Premier League VAR Referee / Luis Enrique Resigns As Spain Coach / Meet Luis Enrique Who Is Set To Take Over From Wenger As Arsenal Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Kipaji: 8:40am On Dec 09, 2022
MoneySEASON:
Werey coach grin

He wanted to claim he's a genius and can do without the likes of De Gea, Ramos, Thiago Alcantara etc.

He doesn't know experience matters.

For instance, I travel to Canada and come back, shebi I have experience 1 or 2 things in Canada? I can share my experience and knowledge with people that haven't been there so they know how to prepare and what to do.

But Luis Enrique say he won carry young boys that haven't played World Cup before grin he thinks it's all about having a squad that majority of the players are teenagers and mostly under 24.

Park and go your house jorr! grin grin

Next is Morocco, Portugal should beat them black and blue so that mumu player called Boufal that gave credit to Arab nations and snubbed Africa when he was interviewed. It's safe to say these northern Africa countries don't want to be called Africans.

You guys are the only African country left in the World Cup, Africans are proud you guys are still representing the continent but una choose not to give credit to Africa and instead gave credits to some other country and continent angry

Thunder fire Boufal and other Moroccan players that did likewise.

Many people in Northern Africa do not consider themselves African. They see themselves as Arabs who happen to be geographically located in a continent called Africa.
Remember that Arabs came into Africa through invasion, terrorism, and imperialism. So, many of them do not relate to African culture, especially those in Northern countries. Did you know that there is anti-black racism in Maghreb?
Let me ask you, except from geographical location, what about Moroccans today relate to true African culture and tradition? Nothing.
What Boufal did was straight disrespectful.
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by MoneySEASON: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2022
Kipaji:

Many people in Northern Africa do not consider themselves African. They see themselves as Arabs who happen to be geographically located in a continent called Africa.
Remember that Arabs came into Africa through invasion, terrorism, and imperialism. So, many of them do not relate to African culture, especially those in Northern countries. Did you know that there is anti-black racism in Maghreb?
Let me ask you, except from geographical location, what about Moroccan today relate to true African culture and tradition? Nothing.
What Boufal did was straight disrespectful.

Yeah, definitely true!
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by YufusAmma: 9:20am On Dec 09, 2022
He wanted to claim he's a genius and can do without the likes of De Gea, Ramos, Thiago Alcantara etc. He doesn't know experience matters. For instance, I travel to Canada and come back, shebi I have experience 1 or 2 things in Canada? I can share my experience and knowledge with people that haven't been there so they know how to prepare betting sites in nigeria and what to do with them. But Luis Enrique say he won carry young boys that haven't played World Cup before grin he thinks it's all about having a squad that majority of the players are teenagers and mostly under 24.
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Umbrateeth04: 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
okunwaye:
grin
I know you love penis to rest right into your anus wink grin wink
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by okunwaye(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
I know you love penis to rest right into your anus wink grin wink
Register through the link to earn big when the month ends wink
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Umbrateeth04: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
okunwaye:

Register through the link to earn big when the month ends wink
I will do that if you submit your butthole for drilling wink wink
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by okunwaye(m): 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
I will do that if you submit your butthole for drilling wink wink
Click now that there's still time wink
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Umbrateeth04: 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
okunwaye:

Click now that there's still time wink
submit your anus for drilling to catapult yourself from grass to grace wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TV Broadcasters For Nigeria Vs South Africa / Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup / Asisat Oshoala Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.