Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,500 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:46 AM

Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations (16318 Views)

Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu / Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged / Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by feed70: 7:09am On Dec 09, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/ill-no-longer-be-gentle-with-atiku-obidients-over-attacks-on-tinubu-fani-kayode/

This guy na the biggest fool on earth I don see.. anyways obj don talk tell us before we no listen
Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by Kaytixy: 9:17am On Dec 09, 2022
Tilumbu is the one insulting himself.
Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by Allisgud: 9:40am On Dec 09, 2022
Ttalk:
FFK don dey reason their matter. Just see the way AriseTV destroyed itself. No, some of the moderators in that station should be sacked.

Oseni Rufai played to the gallery and has rubbish himself forever
let ffk go and meet him there,let them blow their self,every body his feeling the inflation in the country and obi is the only alternative
Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by Allisgud: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2022
Ffk wan cry o, people think being obidient is about following obi labour party,they don't know is about annoyance vegeance of the happening in the country, nigerians are expressing their self through obidient like a revolution,this coming election is a fight between the poor and the elite,all nigerian supposed be obidient make we chase out this corrupt policians of power
Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by babajero(m): 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ttalk:
FFK don dey reason their matter. Just see the way AriseTV destroyed itself. No, some of the moderators in that station should be sacked.

Oseni Rufai played to the gallery and has rubbish himself forever
So you are trying to tell me that all media outlets in Nigeria automatically bacame obedients including the ones own by tinubu himself, without receiving a dime from Peter Obi? That is to tell you that people are sick and tired of bad governments and politics of 1000 naira and a rubber of rice.
Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by KennethEnyi(m): 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
May tinubu die before 2023 amen
Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by bluefilm: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
He brought it upon himself since he doesn't know when to retire.
Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by Poleski: 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
oyebanji44:
Obi cannot travel to Malaysia. .and he wants to be the president of this country

It won't be possible for him to win ..unless he travels to malaysia and come back.

You're dumb!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu / The Animal Called Idiot by Ezeigbokwe Chika / Independence Speech By Alhaji Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa – October 1, 1960

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.