Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,801 members, 7,972,865 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:47 PM

Rivers Govt, Lee Maeba Bicker Over Gunmen Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Govt, Lee Maeba Bicker Over Gunmen Attack (16642 Views)

Thugs Attack Atiku’s Supporter’s (Lee Maeba's) Residence In Rivers (Photos) / Wike Revokes Senator Lee Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt / Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Govt, Lee Maeba Bicker Over Gunmen Attack by fof1: 2:28am On Dec 09, 2022
politicoNG:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid05a1LKxkayEbka3GjDpHnoHxQitosBejX488mdkWsLhrSgPTreKUcFgzTdzRrUG91l&id=161915460542267&mibextid=Nif5oz

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7470596/thugs-attack-atikus-supporters-lee#118996452

Governor Wike should be very Careful with his Power and Actions. He will not be Governor forever...and he has his Life to live after Office. What You Sow u will Reap in Folds...
Re: Rivers Govt, Lee Maeba Bicker Over Gunmen Attack by frankson1(m): 2:55am On Dec 09, 2022
jamesversion:

Imagine referring to a sitting Governor, a former Governor and Former Justice of Supreme Court as useless. Na wah oh. Faceless forum na your mate??

If you contrast the aforementioned names to your father, he would thoroughly be found wanting.

PMB, BAT, GEJ etc have been called worse and very embarrassing names. I don't have to state their positions.

Can you show me where you made this statement to show your disapproval of the humiliating names they've / they're been called undecided

Wike is a shameless thug.
Re: Rivers Govt, Lee Maeba Bicker Over Gunmen Attack by billyG(m): 6:07am On Dec 09, 2022
EMPEROR WHY
Re: Rivers Govt, Lee Maeba Bicker Over Gunmen Attack by Passionate888: 7:06am On Dec 09, 2022

But, before then, a young man called me with a number that I don't know and told me that I have done him a favour before that I should be careful if I am at home.
This guy na LAI MUHAMMED
Re: Rivers Govt, Lee Maeba Bicker Over Gunmen Attack by chrisxxx(m): 7:23am On Dec 09, 2022
desiredhome:

Where is the curse than stop supporting evil?.....
How did I support evil? I told you what happened. In 2014 Abe said he was shot in his defense of Buhari. Now Lee Maeba has received same treatment in his support for Atiku.
Re: Rivers Govt, Lee Maeba Bicker Over Gunmen Attack by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 09, 2022
God1000:
This is unacceptable, political thuggery and gangstarism in Nigeria during elections is worrisome.

What is the fate of common man if they can do that to a senator

Na dem dem, vawulence shall be resurrected in Rivers State.
Re: Rivers Govt, Lee Maeba Bicker Over Gunmen Attack by virginchaser(m): 8:06am On Dec 09, 2022
How fast people forgot series of assassination that took place mostly on APC members at the tale end of Amaechi government. Many youths leaders were taken out, even in Omoku area. Most painful thing is that NO ONE REMEMBER THEM AGAIN.
Re: Rivers Govt, Lee Maeba Bicker Over Gunmen Attack by Missionaire: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2022
seborrhic:
I believe the state government version that it was staged by that clown of a former senator.
Assassins are after you and they go to your house,break one or 2 items and leave.
Aside him being a largely insignificant political entity that the state government wouldn't really care about or gain any political advantage from his elimination,he should find out from the likes of senator Ubah and apostle Suleiman what it means to be confronted by hired assassins.
The Rivers State government shouldn't have stooped that low to be responding to the allegations of an attention seeking,politically irrelevant clown.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s N9.2trn 19-month Petrol Subsidy Surpasses N8.15trn Spent In 16 Years / State Governors, Assembly Candidates Move To Dump Smart Card Reader / Senators Caution Buhari, APC Against Meddling In Emergence Of Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.