Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,347 members, 7,888,105 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

Am I The Only One In Shilo ? Obi Was Eschewed And Ignored - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am I The Only One In Shilo ? Obi Was Eschewed And Ignored (4966 Views)

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / Kemi Adeosun Remains Jobless And Ignored / American Govt Called Atiku On Phone, And Ignored Buhari, WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Only One In Shilo ? Obi Was Eschewed And Ignored by alphaNomega: 2:30am On Dec 09, 2022
Newton2024:
This guy must be one of Reno Omokri, Deji Adeyanju, Omoyele Sowore or Festus Keyamo's recruit on social media. He is being paid to spread falsehood.
Una don dey type with phone set to eye-protection mode because light no dey.

I do not pity Nigerians
Re: Am I The Only One In Shilo ? Obi Was Eschewed And Ignored by kollinz1234(m): 5:39am On Dec 09, 2022
Entprys:
A loud booing was misundertood by his sheepish followers to be cheering.
Obi was pratically shunned, physically disregarded in shillo.

Shameful

Re: Am I The Only One In Shilo ? Obi Was Eschewed And Ignored by phemmyfour: 6:12am On Dec 09, 2022
Entprys:

Shameful
you no get data to watch the video
Re: Am I The Only One In Shilo ? Obi Was Eschewed And Ignored by Oziens: 6:14am On Dec 09, 2022
Entprys:

Shameful
Something is wrong somewhere. Were at Shiloh when Psy David Abioye Announce The Presences Of Peter Obi? Guess someone needs to urgently be committed to mental asylum for treatment. This an obvious symptoms of madness even with the video trending on every social media of applauded reception.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One In Shilo ? Obi Was Eschewed And Ignored by Oziens: 6:16am On Dec 09, 2022
Entprys:

Shameful
Something is wrong somewhere. Were you at Shiloh when Pst David Abioye Announce The Presences Of Peter Obi? Guess someone needs to be urgently committed to mental asylum for treatment. This is an obvious symptoms of madness even with the video trending on every social media of applauded reception.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One In Shilo ? Obi Was Eschewed And Ignored by jamace(m): 6:18am On Dec 09, 2022
Entprys:

Shameful
See one of the urchins possessed with lying spirit even in the place of worship. Surely, you cant be supporting Tinubu and remain sane.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One In Shilo ? Obi Was Eschewed And Ignored by 27adam: 6:49am On Dec 09, 2022
I thought they said the mistaken him for Jesus ChristI thought they said the mistaken him for Jesus Christ...
Re: Am I The Only One In Shilo ? Obi Was Eschewed And Ignored by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 09, 2022
obailala:

So you're saying that thing we all heard and watched in that video is booing?... Sometimes one wonders how people just come onlline to embarass themselves because of politics.

You don dey see how uxchins virus destroy their brains.
Re: Am I The Only One In Shilo ? Obi Was Eschewed And Ignored by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 09, 2022
Entprys:

Shameful

Urchin omo ale grin
Re: Am I The Only One In Shilo ? Obi Was Eschewed And Ignored by SaiOba: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2022
Brotherly, You get time to dey shalaye give the idi0t o.. No worry yourself baba mi. We all know say Na propaganda OP dey yarn.. Na weytin go still kee am be dat grin OP can't hate or curse the man who GOD loves n has blessed.
Peace Bro..
jbadmus:
Pure lie from the pit of h3ll! Common, it was a thundrous shout of joy! This is man is genuinely loved, and you can even see the welcoming clapping of hands if you watch the video very well.

Besides, Bishop Abioye introduced him. Would someone ignored be introduced by Bishop Abioye himself? Common guys, smell the coffee and know peace!

For your information, that was the same response gotten when he was introduced at the Redemption camp, of recent in Port-Harcourt, at Paul Adefarasin's church, Lord's Chosen, just mention it. I won't bother to gp for the videos; do the assignement ourself.
Peter Obi is the man of the moment jareh!
Re: Am I The Only One In Shilo ? Obi Was Eschewed And Ignored by Johnsown1(m): 10:08am On Dec 09, 2022
Entprys:

Shameful

Really
Re: Am I The Only One In Shilo ? Obi Was Eschewed And Ignored by Trapnews: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2022
Newton2024:
No sensible, born-again Christian will in the first place vote APC, the Islamic terrorists party. How much more muslim-terrorist ticket.

We real Yoruba Christians of Southwest say NO to MUSLIM-TERRORIST ticket. You can't Islamise us like you did in the North. We are voting massively for peter Obi of Labour Party.
Every flat head is now Yoruba... issoright. Even if we reject Tinubu, when did we start aligning with IPOB sympathizers? For the record, we are loyal to the North. Rubbish!
Re: Am I The Only One In Shilo ? Obi Was Eschewed And Ignored by CaptMarvel(m): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2022
Ttalk:
I thought they said the mistaken him for Jesus Christ
hahahahahahahaha! Wetin Angel Michael no go see for Shiloh grin
Re: Am I The Only One In Shilo ? Obi Was Eschewed And Ignored by cybriz82(m): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2022
PointZerom:

Bulaba grin

grin grin grin

Balablu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop fighting over this thread / Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? / Aregbesola's First-class Schools in Osun, The ''O'' State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.