Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,048 members, 7,987,723 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 03:27 PM

Link Me Up To Any Blogging Whatsapp Group And Get 1k Airtime From Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Link Me Up To Any Blogging Whatsapp Group And Get 1k Airtime From Me (243 Views)

UPDATED!!! Get 1k To 1m Youtube Views Starting From $7 24hours delivery / How I Get Regular Cash And Airtime From Daily Naira / "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Link Me Up To Any Blogging Whatsapp Group And Get 1k Airtime From Me by CreativeGee: 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
Link me up to any Blogging Whatsapp Group with at least 50 members and get 1k airtime from me for referral. If you link me up to 2, 2k and more.

kindly drop your contact

Thanks
Re: Link Me Up To Any Blogging Whatsapp Group And Get 1k Airtime From Me by Winner404: 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
CreativeGee:
Link me up to any Blogging Whatsapp Group with at least 50 members and get 1k airtime from me for referral. If you link me up to 2, 2k and more.

kindly drop your contact

Thanks
drop contact
Re: Link Me Up To Any Blogging Whatsapp Group And Get 1k Airtime From Me by CreativeGee: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
Winner404:
drop contact
I sent you a mail, send me your contact
Re: Link Me Up To Any Blogging Whatsapp Group And Get 1k Airtime From Me by Winner404: 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
CreativeGee:

I sent you a mail, send me your contact
replied

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Make $50 Online Before Christmas / 6 Creative And Simple Design Tips For Your Home / Naira Redesign: How To Differentiate A Fake Naira Note From A Genuine One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.