Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,209 members, 7,873,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

"I Warned This Nation In 2015, I Saw It Going Down The Drain" —Bishop Oyedepo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Warned This Nation In 2015, I Saw It Going Down The Drain" —Bishop Oyedepo (380 Views)

Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come / Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Warned This Nation In 2015, I Saw It Going Down The Drain" —Bishop Oyedepo by Gossipninja: 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
"I warned this nation in 2015. I saw this nation going down the drain, I saw the calamity ahead and I warned you" -Bishop Oyedepo

“Economy battered, security zero, I’m not a pretender and a hundred million of us can’t keep silent.

Lord send us a deliverer” - Bishop Oyedepo

“Every sponsor of unrest in Nigeria, it shall not be well with them!!!”

- Bishop Oyedepo

#Shiloh #Shiloh2022

1 Like

Re: "I Warned This Nation In 2015, I Saw It Going Down The Drain" —Bishop Oyedepo by Gossipninja: 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
Wahala

1 Like

Re: "I Warned This Nation In 2015, I Saw It Going Down The Drain" —Bishop Oyedepo by Righthussle: 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
Gossipninja:
"I warned this nation in 2015. I saw this nation going down the drain, I saw the calamity ahead and I warned you" -Bishop Oyedepo

“Economy battered, security zero, I’m not a pretender and a hundred million of us can’t keep silent.

Lord send us a deliverer”

- Bishop Oyedepo

#Shiloh #Shiloh2022

Ok
Re: "I Warned This Nation In 2015, I Saw It Going Down The Drain" —Bishop Oyedepo by jkpbestseries: 12:08am On Dec 09, 2022
And now they are following Atiku again
Re: "I Warned This Nation In 2015, I Saw It Going Down The Drain" —Bishop Oyedepo by Gossipninja: 12:23am On Dec 09, 2022
jkpbestseries:
And now they are following Atiku again

And Tinubu

1 Like

Re: "I Warned This Nation In 2015, I Saw It Going Down The Drain" —Bishop Oyedepo by OGwales(m): 12:35am On Dec 09, 2022
Please ensure that your comments are brief and the spellings are correct, so that we can read quickly and move to the next comment. Thank you ���
Re: "I Warned This Nation In 2015, I Saw It Going Down The Drain" —Bishop Oyedepo by Tingotoe: 12:39am On Dec 09, 2022
Gossipninja:

Lord send us a deliverer” - Bishop Oyedepo

“Every sponsor of unrest in Nigeria, it shall not be well with them!!!”

- Bishop Oyedepo

#Shiloh #Shiloh2022
A con man claiming to be a man of God decieving millions to prop up his bank account at their expense. Listen to people like him and forever be a slave of poverty
Re: "I Warned This Nation In 2015, I Saw It Going Down The Drain" —Bishop Oyedepo by rejoice4eva(m): 12:46am On Dec 09, 2022
Tingotoe:
A con man claiming to be a man of God decieving millions to prop up his bank account at their expense. Listen to people like him and forever be a slave of poverty
And people like you can die defending, your lying, destructive and irresponsible politicians.
Did he actually warned Nigeria against this government ?
Has the government not failed as predicted?
Stop attacking the messenger, he has never taken or stolen a dime from any of your generation.
The politicians you are worshipping are the thieves, vent your anger on them and vote rightly
Re: "I Warned This Nation In 2015, I Saw It Going Down The Drain" —Bishop Oyedepo by Tetrahedron: 12:50am On Dec 09, 2022
Urchins are still shouting emilokan like barbarians!
Who do Nigeria this bad thing

(1) (Reply)

Arewa Community Endorsed Atiku In Lagos. / Northern Terrorists Captured / CNN: Two Young Men Flogged And Beaten On Orders Of Gov Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.