Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,143 members, 7,916,346 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:07 PM

My Man Is Obsessed With Me, Get You A Man Like That” – Cuppy Tells Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Man Is Obsessed With Me, Get You A Man Like That” – Cuppy Tells Ladies (336 Views)

DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) / Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels / "You Need Jesus, Not Me" - DJ Cuppy Tells A Fan Crushing On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Man Is Obsessed With Me, Get You A Man Like That” – Cuppy Tells Ladies by ExclusiveBet: 10:11am On Dec 09, 2022
Popular billionaire heiress, Florence Otedola, better known as DJ Cuppy has dished out relationship advice to ladies.

Cuppy
It is no longer news that DJ Cuppy’s finance, Ryan Taylor popped the million-dollar question while she was busy on stage in November 2022.

Following her engagement, there was a brief hiatus. Cuppy returned to social media and told her fans that she has been basking in happiness.

The disc jockey also took to Twitter recently to reveal that Taylor is her soulmate, adding that she has not been as happy as she is in a long time.

Now, cuppy has disclosed that her man is obsessed with her. She proceeded to advise ladies to get themselves a man like that. Cuppy takes to Instagram to share an adorable video of herself with Ryan, while he dotted her with love and admiration.

(1) (Reply)

Actor Patrick Stewart Mocked For Calling Lionel Messi ‘god’ / Drake Loses $1 Million Bet On Argentina Winning World Cup After Last Minute Goal / Peter (psquare) And His New Babe Jet Out Of The Country, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.