Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,840 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:57 PM

Obidients! Your Members Are Being Bought Off By Opposition For $1,500 Weekly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients! Your Members Are Being Bought Off By Opposition For $1,500 Weekly (341 Views)

Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke / Ndume: Senate Presidency Shouldn’t Be Zoned,10th NASS Positions Are Being Bought / Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients! Your Members Are Being Bought Off By Opposition For $1,500 Weekly by copyrites: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2022
F$1,500/weekly plus a brand new phone and sim.

From a very very legitimate source.

Just brace up for the shocker in the coming days and weeks. As we draw closer to Feb 25th, they'll increase the pay. But you all know what to do. Remain resilient. Remain loyal to your conscience.

We have passed the era of being reliant on what A or B says. Go all out with your conviction.

On Facebook

1 Like

Re: Obidients! Your Members Are Being Bought Off By Opposition For $1,500 Weekly by SLAP44: 10:56am On Dec 09, 2022
We don't collect shishi to sell our destiny. Take your cursed money to hell fire, we have decided to correct the corruption in Nigeria, and Peter Obi and Yusuf Baba Datti Ahmed are our tools to do that.

1 Like

Re: Obidients! Your Members Are Being Bought Off By Opposition For $1,500 Weekly by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:58am On Dec 09, 2022
Awoof wey be say na only una imaginary eyes dey see cheesy grin

With the kind hunger wey dey Nigeria now which politician dey throw wey these kind money undecided

Anyways anything that soothe your ego!
Re: Obidients! Your Members Are Being Bought Off By Opposition For $1,500 Weekly by copyrites: 10:58am On Dec 09, 2022
SLAP44:
We don't collect shishi to sell our destiny.

That's the true spirit.

I have a few names that have been bought over, especially from the Southwest/North.

Strong Obidients with huge followership are being contacted right now. If your post (either against PO or for Tinubu) attracts 1k likes on Facebook, you get additional N50,000.
Re: Obidients! Your Members Are Being Bought Off By Opposition For $1,500 Weekly by SLAP44: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2022
copyrites:

That's the true spirit.

I have a few names that have been bought over, especially from the Southwest/North.

Strong Obidients with huge followership are being contacted right now. If your post (either against PO or for Tinubu) attracts 1k likes on Facebook, you get additional N50,000.

I won't sell out even for 20 billion dollars. My future and that of my entire generation is on the line.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

#atikuorganizingforaction / 62 Failed Campaign Promises Of Buhari's Government / My Friend Said Tinubu Is Better Than Obi In This Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.