Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,231 members, 7,880,874 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

Why I Think LP Will Carry The Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Think LP Will Carry The Day (608 Views)

I Think Lp Party Are Cooking Up Something / 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Think LP Will Carry The Day by gozmok1(m): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Some weeks ago kaduna LP woman leader was murdered.

Today kebbi LP woman leader shop was razed down after she refused to backdown to join them.

Agbado miscreants are fighting dirty but God pass dem.

They said LP don't have structure yet they won't leave them alone. They have seen the handwriting on the wall that's why they are fighting dirty just like their Demon in chief said.

Walahi the hottest part of hell is reserved for APC demons only.

This just shows that LP is making serious impact in core north and it is sending fear of defeat into some people who don't want Nigeria to work

But their evil plans will fail and Peter Obi(GCFR) will succeed for the good of Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think LP Will Carry The Day by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
They are known for failure and they will continue fail. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think LP Will Carry The Day by Tinubuadvocate: 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
I just don't have time to read trash but continue reasoning and thinking.
Re: Why I Think LP Will Carry The Day by derecho(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Na play dem call am.
Tinubu thinks Nigerians are the stupid APC delegates he bribed.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Think LP Will Carry The Day by derecho(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Why na?? Did Tinubu not pay you?
kingmaster2009:
Trash Tinubu to the trash bin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think LP Will Carry The Day by derecho(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
Yawns...
kingmaster2009:

You have to work for your money on nairaland ...

Oya, keep posting trashy comments to justify your pay....or else...Simeon Ekpa will come with his boys to ruin your entire lineage...

Obi Is Behind Simeon Ekpa and his boys rampage I'm the Nyamiri region

1 Like

Re: Why I Think LP Will Carry The Day by KingKO22: 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
Pandora Obituary and Lazy People will definitly win the CAN and IPOB president he is aspiring for.

Congrants to Obidogs in advance

1 Like

Re: Why I Think LP Will Carry The Day by ibechris(m): 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
I live and work in the north.

There is no one that is openly proud of the APC.

Every where u go including motorists are all having labour flags in their cars and that alone says alot others are PDP but to state ut caterigcally,APC will not win this election.

Some governors and ministers are afraid to campaign for APC openly and they all know where this is going to end.

APC will lose like never before.
Food prices are yet to decline and there would be more groaning and gnawing of the teeth before the election which would further reset some heads.

APC used hunger as a weapon to suffocate this country,but the reality is that,it is about to explode such that,on that day,those who would share money would not see cash to share which,I also doubt if transfer would work on that faithful day.

The plan Buhari had for this country was great but age and inefficient leadership quality messed it up for him.
To crown it up,he has allowed the people around him to eat up every essential resources available for the survival of the poor,the homeless,hopeless and destitute.

There are many factors that would work against this APC, hate it or like it...those factors would surely destroy the party on the day of election.
Re: Why I Think LP Will Carry The Day by ganisucks(f): 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
gozmok1:

Some weeks ago kaduna LP woman leader was murdered.

Today kebbi LP woman leader shop was razed down after she refused to backdown to join them.

Agbado miscreants are fighting dirty but God pass dem.

They said LP don't have structure yet they won't leave them alone. They have seen the handwriting on the wall that's why they are fighting dirty just like their Demon in chief said.

Walahi the hottest part of hell is reserved for APC demons only.

This just shows that LP is making serious impact in core north and it is sending fear of defeat into some people who don't want Nigeria to work

But their evil plans will fail and Peter Obi(GCFR) will succeed for the good of Nigeria

They have a new strategy. They are now paying billions to disgruntled LP members to say stewpid things about President Obi.
Re: Why I Think LP Will Carry The Day by SLAP44: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
kingmaster2009:

You have to work for your money on nairaland ...

Oya, keep posting trashy comments to justify your pay....or else...Simeon Ekpa will come with his boys to ruin your entire lineage...

Obi Is Behind Simeon Ekpa and his boys rampage I'm the Nyamiri region

All I can hear is bulabablu grin
Re: Why I Think LP Will Carry The Day by socialmediaman: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
gozmok1 maybe you haven't noticed, but not everyone that criticizes Peter Obi now is APC. PDP and APC have joined forces against Peter Obi. This shows you that jungle has matured. Peter Obi is making inroads into their strongholds

1 Like

Re: Why I Think LP Will Carry The Day by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
LP will carry the day, it is not "Why I think."

All from SE, please pray for SE.

Sit at home is already hell. 2% of those here are very very stupid. embarassed
Re: Why I Think LP Will Carry The Day by gozmok1(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
socialmediaman:
gozmok1 maybe you haven't noticed, but not everyone that criticizes Peter Obi now is APC. PDP and APC have joined forces against Peter Obi. This shows you that jungle has matured. Peter Obi is making inroads into their strongholds
you are right

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Presidential Candidate Accused Of Owing Social Media Influencers / Tribunal: INEC Defends Governor Adeleke’s Victory, Says There Was No Over-voting / We're Not Asking U To Join LP Or Like Obi, We're Only Asking U To Save Ur Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.