Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category (27729 Views)

Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms / Salah Over Osimhen: Amuneke Responds Strongly Amidst Barrage Of Criticisms / Wenger: Hazard Isn't Man To Replace Ronaldo, He Won't Score 50 Goals A Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Geovanni412(m): 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Donkenny511:
People don't understand why many negative comments are after Ronaldo, players lose form, yes. But Ronaldo no dey won gree say him don try and it's time to chill, but he's always want to play, always want to show that he's still the best and his ego is another thing.

No doubt he's one of the best in football history but Baba no no when to throw-in the towel.

That's why Messi is better than him on and off speach

Even many Portuguese voted that he should be dropped on the world cup squad because e dey always won control everybody

Messi had a bad season last year. All Ronaldo is going through is a bad spell. He hasn't had playing time at man.utd, it was always going to be difficult for him to hit top form with Portugal considering that factor.
Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Ola2022: 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Good for him
Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by scait(m): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tripitaka:
Ozil be capping. Ronaldo isnt getting grief because he doesn't score 50goals a season.

The criticisms are because he is an arrogant, petulant and disruptive man who doesn't see that his best days are behind him.
you don't hand a point. Hate with sense
Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Xkale1996(m): 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Ozil get luck say him nor compare am to the great Messi reason I grabbed my weed while putting on my intellectual cap to read between the lines to see if he mentioned anything like that
He is damnnn lucky he never mentioned that shit

If not i for drag ozil to hell
mumu
Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by judedwriter(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ronaldo's greatest undoing was returning to man utd.

He did well as highest goal scorer in the first season, but the second season the coach saw him as a 'bench material'.

That ultimately destroyed his goal scoring spree.

Even in the WC, if he had played against Switzerland, he would have scored a goal or two.

But the truth is he is past his prime and should retire from football.

3 Likes

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by OLOKOESHIN: 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Ozil get luck say him nor compare am to the great Messi reason I grabbed my weed while putting on my intellectual cap to read between the lines to see if he mentioned anything like that

Your drag is as useless as your yahoo yahoo business
Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Mccullum: 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
CR7 is the best player I admire for his consistency in the game of football. This command my respect for him, just exactly similar to my admiring of Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Noblechykk(m): 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
InvestorVee:
I no dey drag ronaldo matter again grin until I see a player that will surpass all he did. At 38yrs he still wants to win. That's how the game should be. But how do I drag about ronaldo with a fellow nairalander that at 30 they can't run for 10mins or even score penalty angry
You took the word off my mouth

1 Like

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by SodiumValproate: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wealthoptulent:
Leave GOAT

Jus landed.. Dm fr p & location!
I never get money to maintain Benz oh!

E go be serious liability for my side.

Except if Siofra gree the give me some money from her hookup business make I take the maintain am. cool
Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by phemsie(m): 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

And who are you, for ozil to care a hoot?
Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by kals4luv990(m): 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
fredoooooo:
Ozil should sharap jare ..
He should warn his friend that's looking for attention at 38 instead of being selfless and assist the young ones besides him ..
Biko a striker was created to score and not assist..So why should he pass the Ball?
Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by do4luv14(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
WibusJaga:

Always good to leave the stage when the ovation is loudest.
Else, if you allow the evil spirit of emilokan to posses you, your good reputation would be messed up & you become an object of mockery. cheesy

That blast ovation might just be him lifting this worldcup

1 Like

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by imbless: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
samuelson06:

The only person I strongly miss right now and would forever miss is Ronaldinho. And maybe I'll Okocha.

Messi and Ronaldo are great guys but they only concentrate on scoring goals and not to entertain the fans with their style of play.
Please watch Messi and Ronaldo without being biased, especially Messi, u will know that he's so entertaining to watch, Ronaldinho was one of the most skillful player I've ever seen, but Messi's dribbles and passes are very entertaining than any player I've seen
Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Winnin009: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tripitaka:
Ozil be capping. Ronaldo isnt getting grief because he doesn't score 50goals a season.

The criticisms are because he is an arrogant, petulant and disruptive man who doesn't see that his best days are behind him.

Exactly. He wants to remain the most relevant footballer even as he’s almost 40. No top club will take him in and still put him at the center of their plans; this right here is a fact that he doesn’t want to accept.

1 Like

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by imbless: 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hoodnigga123:
Idiot... You can only make noise on social medial if you see ozil in real life even you father will keep quiet. Online nuisance like you
Why the insult bro? Did he compare himself with ozil?? Nawa oo
We all have a player we prefer, but frankly speaking Messi dey ball pass ronaldo
Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by FireUpNow(m): 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ozil has made his point. CR7's longevity in the game of football is worth praising and history will always remember him
Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Tobijays: 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ekenev2:
Messi is the darling of the media because of his perceived humility, but the same media hate Ronaldo because they see him as arrogant, selfish and egoistic. This is mostly due to his knack of voicing out his opinions and desires.

However, we should be happy to witness Ronaldo, because without him and his competitive spirit, Messi would have won 10 Ballon Dors straight and it would have been boring. The world will miss him when he is gone!
shut d Bleep up! How many clicks will Messi give you! If you dy run blogs you go understand! Make Messi score hatrick today and make Ronaldo walk off from pitch by 70 min of play! Which would make headlines! Ronaldo name is the
Biggest in global sport worldwide so get it straight
Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umueme:
True. One of the best players I have had pleasure in watching. Indeed it is the end of a wondeful era. The era of Ronaldo vs Messi rivaly. But i won't be much bothered because the happiness of PO winning next years election would make me not miss Ronaldo that much

Who is Lukaku signifying here?
Emilokan or Mikano??
smiley

meanwhile, you know the other remaining candidates na mumu remain if not you would had mentioned Neymar jnr. or Mbappe

I rate lukaku football career with peter political ambition, if you don't have low IQ, you will decode that

I forget most of you obi supporters have low IQ and gross delusion, if not you won't think peter obi will win Atiku and Tinubu in a contest, the same Peter obi that can't influence Anambra Governorship election for PDP candidates

naive cow
Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by grandstar(m): 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
I think the fault comes from Ronaldo himself who wants the crowd to believe he can always give peak optimal performance and when he falls short, they get angry.

He probably made a mistake going to Man U. He was expected to rescue the club but he'd need support from his team to achieve that. He finds the present not capable of doing so, and feels betrayed. His age may also play a part but he was doing well in Italy.

If he is truly aged, let him retire to America or Saudi Arabia. Let him depart when the ovation is loudest.
Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Godwin5766(m): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
buygala:
So the fact that he is 38 gives him the liberty to throw tantrums like an entitled toddler, hunt glory at the expense of even his teammates, and even try to steal his teammates' goals? angry

Ozil should just sleep
a swear you no get sense at all
Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Winnin009: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
yinkeys:
Match numbers
Haaland & Mbappe be like undecided

Lol. Haaland and Mbaape will at this rate, break the records our greats set before the age of 30.
Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by highness25(m): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Berihe233:
Guys READ BELOW

Don't Miss This

Palmpay are giving new sign up 6,000 naira that join and register through the verify campaign link even old user can still get it by using another phone number to register

Follow below step to receive your 6,000 naira

First sign up using the campaign verify link below with your phone number that has not been use before on palmpay https://link.palmpay.com/ZabY

When done get the app sign up with the same number after that you will receive the #6,000 instantly and withdraw to your account.. (note use your real name to register to avoid withdrawal failure)

Share it also with your friends so that the will benefit too bye
una no de tire to defraud people? Introduce it to your family members now since it's so profitable
Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Ekenev2(m): 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tobijays:
shut d Bleep up! How many clicks will Messi give you! If you dy run blogs you go understand! Make Messi score hatrick today and make Ronaldo walk off from pitch by 70 min of play! Which would make headlines! Ronaldo name is the
Biggest in global sport worldwide so get it straight

Ur girlfriend vex you??
Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Tobijays: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ekenev2:

Ur girlfriend vex you??
facts bro Messi scoring hat trick won’t be considered as headlines over Ronaldo stormed off the pitch at 70 mins! and vice versa
Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Umueme: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

I rate lukaku football career with peter political ambition, if you don't have low IQ, you will decode that

I forget most of you obi supporters have low IQ and gross delusion, if not you won't think peter obi will win Atiku and Tinubu in a contest, the same Peter obi that can't influence Anambra Governorship election for PDP candidates

naive cow

I will only reply you this last time. Cos as long as you can descend to name calling over a minor issue, means you are the f00l with low IQ. Rant all you want dog, PO is winning this election. You can continue showing your imbecilic character on nairaland but everyone is not your mate. Bastar.d son and product of rap3. Idi0t ka iwu. Akpa amu iberibe. Ozu nwuru anwu mmadu
Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Akuruoulo(m): 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ekenev2:
Messi is the darling of the media because of his perceived humility, but the same media hate Ronaldo because they see him as arrogant, selfish and egoistic. This is mostly due to his knack of voicing out his opinions and desires.

However, we should be happy to witness Ronaldo, because without him and his competitive spirit, Messi would have won 10 Ballon Dors straight and it would have been boring. The world will miss him when he is gone!
MESSY THAT HEAD~KICKED AN ARGENTINE FAN ABI THE ONE THAT THREW HIS BOOT AT COUTINHO ?
Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umueme:

I will only reply you this last time. Cos as long as you can descend to name calling over a minor issue, means you are the f00l with low IQ. Rant all you want dog, PO is winning this election. You can continue showing your imbecilic character on nairaland but everyone is not your mate. Bastar.d son and product of rap3. Idi0t ka iwu. Akpa amu iberibe. Ozu nwuru anwu mmadu

Nwanne this your dad biography you foolishly write up there still doesn't change my belief that you've a low IQ
Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Boloken: 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
True. aside Jay-Jay CR7 is the reason I got more interested in wayching football
Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Emmy450(m): 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

you always speak facts!! From Messi to Wizkid to j cole, you're always on point realest .❣️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Zse1: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season / Team Nigeria Wins Best Fashion At The Beijing Winter Olympic 2022 / Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.