Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

Obi Cubana Exposed!!!!! The Real Source Of His Wealth.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Cubana Exposed!!!!! The Real Source Of His Wealth.. (1851 Views)

Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance / 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana Exposed!!!!! The Real Source Of His Wealth.. by EngrDesy(m): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
I never believed until I got this very video.
Please also like and subscribe after watching.
Re: Obi Cubana Exposed!!!!! The Real Source Of His Wealth.. by Switruth: 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
And what is the source of your poverty ?

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Exposed!!!!! The Real Source Of His Wealth.. by EmekaA125(m): 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
Useless post.
Re: Obi Cubana Exposed!!!!! The Real Source Of His Wealth.. by EmekaA125(m): 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
Delete this nonsense here
Re: Obi Cubana Exposed!!!!! The Real Source Of His Wealth.. by udede(m): 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
EngrDesy:
I never believed until I got this very video.
Please also like and subscribe after watching.
We all know that you are very jobless. Continue disgracing your parents. Anu mpama. Go beg Tinubu to recruit you.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Exposed!!!!! The Real Source Of His Wealth.. by Samuelojonla123(m): 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Switruth:
And what is the source of your poverty ?
Bro abeg be calming down small small

(1) (Reply)

All Obidient-make This Go Viral / Tinubu Lied About His Age / Harrison Gwamnishu Addresses The Issue Of Wether He Is Igbo Or Not - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.