Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,697 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:39 AM

I Need Insider That Works At FCMB Bank, The Story.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Insider That Works At FCMB Bank, The Story.. (434 Views)

Placidus Nwachukwu: FCMB Bank Manager Bags 121 Years Jail Over N112m Fraud / Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) / How Safe Are Customer Deposits At FCMB? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Insider That Works At FCMB Bank, The Story.. by darkstar6971(m): 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
My dad account was locked and he’s very old to visit the bank getting closed to 86 years, please how can we go about unblocking his account, recently my brother was send to withdraw from his ATM which later got lost on the way so I immediately Emailed FCMB Bank to Block the account and later when the card was recovered I Emailed them again to unblock the account and now it seems impossible please how can we go about that? Thanks

Re: I Need Insider That Works At FCMB Bank, The Story.. by Promotions: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
If truly it's your dad's account all you have to do is walk into the bank with your father and they will sort it out

3 Likes

Re: I Need Insider That Works At FCMB Bank, The Story.. by darkstar6971(m): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Promotions:
If truly it's your dad's account all you have to do is walk into the bank with your father and they will sort it out
cant u read the statement well?
Re: I Need Insider That Works At FCMB Bank, The Story.. by Promotions: 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
darkstar6971:
I read it well sir, usually that's the only way the bank will listen to you or on some occasions they send some staffs to your house to visit your dad

1 Like

Re: I Need Insider That Works At FCMB Bank, The Story.. by Mikespecialone(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
darkstar6971:

That’s the only solution Oga , carry ur popcy go bank , Uber will do , they only face verification at the bank and they will unblock it instantly .... Talking from experience

3 Likes

Re: I Need Insider That Works At FCMB Bank, The Story.. by SavageResponse(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
darkstar6971:
My dad account was locked and he’s very old to visit the bank getting closed to 86 years, please how can we go about unblocking his account, recently my brother was send to withdraw from his ATM which later got lost on the way so I immediately Emailed FCMB Bank to Block the account and later when the card was recovered I Emailed them again to unblock the account and now it seems impossible please how can we go about that? Thanks

Whether he is 86 or 100years old he must physically appear at the bank before they unlock it!

That is the only way to be sure that another person is not trying to impersonate the man so as to steal money from his account

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

CLOSED / Buy Cheap Lasting Data, MTN 1 Gig @ 280 / Go Global Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.