Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,046 members, 7,946,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

I Can Debate From Morning Till Night - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Debate From Morning Till Night - Tinubu (206 Views)

I Can Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Debate From Morning Till Night - Tinubu by babazak(m): 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu said he has the strength to debate from morning till night.

Tinubu stated this while addressing some young Nigerians in London.

He said, “I am ready to debate with you from morning till night… and I’m speaking in London, not in Jigawa. It is great that you are alive to tell the story just giving the assurance never to give up… Broadband creation, energy that you talked about..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6Bf0469yfM

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let Anyone Tell You That A Candidate Cannot Win / Dr. Mustapha Abdullahi At The Chatham House Event / Doyin Okupe Was Arrested For Money Laundering, While Tinubu & Atiku Is Chilling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.