Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:08 AM

Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. (24951 Views)

The NTA Did Not Ask General Gowon To Speak In Hausa / Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 / Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Stillhere: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Some people rushing to book space at the frontpage just to attack him

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Motaw: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
paradigmshift:
In a sane country, everyone should queue to vote for peter obi... Tribalism won't let Dem be
you are also supporting Obi cos he's Igbo
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Nightwolf1: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
dalongjnr:
Another lie and fake promises.

So u mumu like this

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by RestructureNig3: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hezzyluv:
This is an epitome someone who's willing to lead.

Tbsm and the religion is the most important and most likely to be interfering in our own traditional and contemporary wines of the terrorist that killed and adopted by all the people who were in the same way as their parents in England and Wales by their local authorities in the North Atlantic threaty organisation.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Jessewizy(m): 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
emperordelis:
This thread about to be flooded by foolish people in 1,2,3.........
Lmao
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by julaion: 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
dalongjnr:
Another lie and fake promises.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by abikason(m): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Obi too like interview .... he should try to wow thoes in the the North West, they are hardened....as for many who watch TV obi is a good man for the position ....but a lot of naija electorates no too wise

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Britishpea: 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
visijo:
In Nigeria, there is a difference between Good morning madam and Madam good morning.
The 2nd one is mostly used for "VAWULENCE"

You and him dey live for the same house abi? That’s why u sabi him sleeping routine mumu obirodent
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by paradigmshift(m): 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
Motaw:
you are also supporting Obi cos he's Igbo
. Am an Edo man.. go kill yourself fool .. miserable gold digger

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by luvinhubby(m): 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
visijo:
In Nigeria, there is a difference between Good morning madam and Madam good morning.

Wajooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Lashist(m): 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umueme:
Obi for the job. We are not saying he's going to perform miracles, but what he says are simple solutions to what have been a mound of issues to Nigeria

Ps. He even went to NTA known to always work for the incumbent government. But one man still won't go even though it's his party in charge. Odes supporting nonsense everywhere
BAT should.go to his TVC..let them script his questions for him...let's hear him talk on live TV...if they like make dem edit the live video..we just wan see am

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by paradigmshift(m): 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hopebringer:

Then let them die of hunger and pains grin
na their headache be that baba
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
That's how they're pushing buhari then..

Now we know what's up
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Olaolex: 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
visijo:
OP you sure say you normal like this? I just dey laugh... Thanks for making my day boss

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
"Thank you for that question!" - naanu, naa, naanu.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
naptu2:
Presidential Candidate of the labour Party Peter Obi`s Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a71R1QkGev8
Giving him platform on NTA clearly sending signal

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by sokera: 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
paradigmshift:
In a sane country, everyone should queue to vote for peter obi... Tribalism won't let Dem be
not voting Peter Obi does not mean tribalism ... its politics you follow your choice... we have igbos supporting Jagaban and we have yoruba support Peter Obi . So it's a choice nothing like tribalism here ... as for me I am yoruba and I will vote Jagaban anyday and anytime... I see a prepared man not someone that just decamp from PDP to LP 2 week to PDP primaries
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by edungene7: 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
please do we still have NTA in Nigeria one of the most useless stations on planet earth they would be airing live documentary on Hw to plant rice when there is a live world cup match on going
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
Why are they not asking him the right question.

One question to ask the lying machine:

Mr Obi, you are a very big importer. How then are you going to move Nigeria from consumption to production?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by jewit819: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
Xx

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Mediocre, that's who Obi is. Imagine Azikiwe, Awolowo, Bello, Abiola, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Sowore, Utomi, Moghalu, Okonjo, Mbakwe, Nwobodo, Umahi, Kwakwanso, and countless others answering Interview questions this way!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILv6ipkJKYs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCD7uQsSU6U
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Kulas: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
visijo:

Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
naptu2:
Presidential Candidate of the labour Party Peter Obi`s Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a71R1QkGev8

He didn't delegate questions to anyone
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Danisaint112(m): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
Peter Obi will beat Atiku and Tinubu same way Croatia beat Brazil today.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Kajaard: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ihordspy please come and see what a real presidential candidate looks like.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by aspher: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
sokera:
not voting Peter Obi does not mean tribalism ... its politics you follow your choice... we have igbos supporting Jagaban and we have yoruba support Peter Obi . So it's a choice nothing like tribalism here ... as for me I am yoruba and I will vote Jagaban anyday and anytime... I see a prepared man not someone that just decamp from PDP to LP 2 week to PDP primaries

So, party politics is your measure of governance capacity? Oshiomole (one of Edo's best) decamped from LP to then ACN during the 2007 election cycle. I would take you seriously if you didn't vote PMB in 2015 (tell me on what platform he emerged). Let's not be hypocritical.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by ATLIEN2027: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary lying his sorry ass off as usual. Waste of air space. grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Kajaard: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
Reinaldo:

He didn't delegate questions to anyone

Exactly.

I just wonder how those urchins are so blinded to the truth even when it is staring them in the eyes, they rather go for the lies. It's sickening.

cc: Ihordspy
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by olusam4: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Na so Buhari com deceived us in 2014 during Gej regime
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by Kulas: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
Honestly can some of these urchins following Tinubu because of peanuts,tribalism and sentiments consider Nigerians first and the future of their children and know that Obi is God sent

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Political Thugs Kill One, Injure Six In Lagos (photo) / Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) / Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.