Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,336 members, 7,907,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:11 PM

How Much Youtube Paid Me With 2k Subscribers: Youtube Earnings Exposed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Youtube Paid Me With 2k Subscribers: Youtube Earnings Exposed (379 Views)

How Much Youtube Pays Me At Almost 5k Subs The Earnings Breakdown For An African / How Much Youtube Paid Me In My First Year Of Monetization | What You Need To Kno / Get Rewarded For Watching Youtube Paid Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Youtube Paid Me With 2k Subscribers: Youtube Earnings Exposed by busayobanjoko: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
Have you ever wondered how much YouTube pays?

In the video linked down below I shared how much YouTube paid me, i have been monetized for over 9 months now and i feel the need to clarify and educate some people that might be in the process or starting their YouTube soon.

In the YouTube video i explained how YouTube pay works and why some people earn higher than some, basically factors that come into place when YouTube decides to pay.

Click on the link below to watch �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp3274VGhRM

(1) (Reply)

This Is Hard For Me But No Choice / A Step-by-step Guide To Becoming Rich If You Come From A Poor Background / Momo PSB Canvassers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.