Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,504 members, 7,901,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

HELP. Transfer Of Polling Unit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HELP. Transfer Of Polling Unit (184 Views)

Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC / INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February / Osun Rerun: Thugs Beating Man Out Of Polling Center At Osogbo LG, Ward 5 Unit 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP. Transfer Of Polling Unit by SandyLOVE08(f): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
I don't know if this is the right section for this post but if anyone here is from INEC I will really appreciate if my question can be attended to

I registered for my PVC when I was still in school. I registered and collected my PVC in 2018 when I was in Aba. I later left Aba to Lagos. I did transfer of polling units in Lagos to one of the closest ware in my locality.

I did it online and it was successful. I didn't went to any INEC office for biometric capturing.

Now the problem am having.

Am now working in Aba.

I want to know if my old PVC is still valid or I have been transferred to Lagos
Re: HELP. Transfer Of Polling Unit by billante(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Check the inec portal with your vin number, you will see the polling unit your name is in.

https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/register_display

And that is the only place you can vote

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Ogun Apc Names State Constituencies’ Directors / Centre For Promotion Of Shari’a Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket / A Chatham House Of Horror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.