Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:42 PM

APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos (3800 Views)

Head Of Tinubu Media Support, Onokpes Jesutega Blasts EFCC Over Bello / Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi / Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by LiveWithIt: 9:22am On Dec 11, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Seun, obviously you have agreed that Obi is who you are supporting, don't Stop to reply we need To move you from the Drug Baron to the light

So that you stop selling your property to feed

Lol, hahahaha

Poverty is already your portion, Don't allow me add misery to it

I'm glad you have accepted BAT as your president for the next 8 yrs, if you have anything to sell so you can eat and stop begging for data let me know I gotcha boy.
Stop living as cursed as you are. tongue
I decline your PM, now I see you need help, but don't beg. Seun gat your bag, as you've supported tinubu. Now in an help you
Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by LiveWithIt: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Oluwaseun

It's difficult for you to survive at the moment, yet supporting a drug Baron

Happy you are now supporting Obi

I'll say it again if it's difficult for you blame your lazy dad, who refused to work hard while his mates are hustling, now he has put you in hardship due to his non challant lazing around, it's now a good thing you support TINUBU. The best candidate, the master in the game, the best man for the job, a man who will make your father's mistake erased, so here's an Opportunity for you to redeem your family tongue
Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by tctrills: 9:32am On Dec 11, 2022
KingKO22:

Chidren of sit at home

Alaigbo is on fire nd yu cursed zombies are only concerned about Lagos

BTW, we are offering yu free rid to ur enclave republic to go an enjoy the monstee u created
Another tribalist.
Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by LiveWithIt: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Mr Adeniyi

But your Prostitute mom, offered sex , to feed you and your Drug Baron dad

Poverty no good ohhh

Awww see your photo when you were young ehya pele, my friend then in sch straff you mom, sorry I didn't tell you on time

1 Like

Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by RZArecta(m): 9:38am On Dec 11, 2022
KingKO22:

Chidren of sit at home

Alaigbo is on fire nd yu cursed zombies are only concerned about Lagos

BTW, we are offering yu free rid to ur enclave republic to go an enjoy the monstee u created
empty barrel. Why did you agbadorians steal pictures of Dubai and claim it is Lagos ? Agbadorian îmbeciles don't have sense walahi talahi
Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by LiveWithIt: 9:43am On Dec 11, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Hahahahahahaha

You don't know who you are dealing with.

Keep posting and replying.

I never start with you yet

grin you kept talking, who hold your hand? You're just too loose to expose yourself too early tongue, keep it up with the game
Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by Bantu10: 9:44am On Dec 11, 2022
LiveWithIt:

If you like quote buhari, your cup of tea, ode

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by LiveWithIt: 9:46am On Dec 11, 2022
Bantu10:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise nlfpmod
Rule 2
Quote rule 1000, your cup of tea
Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by Bantu10: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Quote rule 1000, your cup of tea

When you come back from ban, you learn to respect yourself
Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by LiveWithIt: 9:52am On Dec 11, 2022
Bantu10:

ok
Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by LiveWithIt: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2022
Bantu10:

When I can open another account, my placenta isn't tied to just this account
Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by Bantu10: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2022
LiveWithIt:

When I can open another account, my placenta isn't tied to just this account

And if u don't respect urself, it will also be banned.
Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by LiveWithIt: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2022
Bantu10:

And if u don't respect urself, it will also be banned.
ok I'm sorry
Re: APC & Tinubu Media Team, Steals Picture Of A Hotel In Indonesia As Lagos by LiveWithIt: 9:57am On Dec 11, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
See eyes, prove that he has been talking drugs for So long

No wonder he supports a drug Baron

Hahahahah grin cheesy, is that your dad grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get / See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. / Nigerian Motor Accident "do Not Drink And Drive" Pictures Not For Faint Hearted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.