Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:33 PM

Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North (51493 Views)

Borno State Obidients Hold Road Show & Walk For Peter Obi (Video) / OBIdients Hold Car Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Edo State (Pictures) / Obidients Hold Welcome March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by Xvav7hha: 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by Johel(m): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
Afikoo:
At this point they will need to beg Obidients to stop.
From Car to wheel Barrow Rally.
The love for Obi is Massive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZPJWYuZYKM

Nice...LP are creative tho, they come up with various tactics on campaigns...and it's selling...OBI/DATTI2023.
Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by Slurity(m): 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
THEY SHOULD DO KEKE RALLY NEXT. IT WILL END IN TEARS
Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
Apc working day and night to bring obi down yet not results for them... Nice one

If apc have good candidate why will people go for obi?

Atiku is good but still same old Nigerian politicians that have looted funds all over the world

So obi still remains the best for me any day any time
Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by Essence20(m): 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
Obi will win 2023 election, even Tinubu is aware.
Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by clydecarson(m): 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
unclejb2:
We do car rally,
we do bike rally,
we do walk rally,
now we are doing wheel barrow rally.

The tsunami is hitting every nook and cranny of the country.
The big and small,
the old and young,
the rich and poor....

A new Nigeria is possible.

Peter Obi for president

Watch how APC would do their own wheel barrow rally,they just copy everything labour party does
Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by oneMalik: 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
I like this photo illustration like nothing else !

Now check out ?

Ekuke or whatever you call him is moving slowly while other one refers to as lion is running but still far behind.

What an illustration !

Akonimohate12:
grin grin

Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by Osanoghodua1: 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
That's the spirit of patriotism.
Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by Eriokanmi: 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
Akonimohate12:
grin grin
Don't mind the baba jare. Tinubu walking like an early man grin
Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
There is dignity in labor.
Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by Decent09(m): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
Afikoo:
At this point they will need to beg Obidients to stop.
From Car to wheel Barrow Rally.
The love for Obi is Massive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZPJWYuZYKM

We no dey give Shishi
Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by iezeiyida(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
I thought they claim that the Northern masses will vote for Atiku? Are they not the same people doing wheelbarrow campaign for Obi?

Obi|Datti movement is like a natural disaster that is really earthquaking every lands of Nigeria and no one can stop it cheesy
Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by dj2chicki: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
cool
Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by twilliamx(m): 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:
That's why I just pity those APC thugs harassing people upandan.

The day OBIdients resort to physical violence even soldiers no go fit contain am.

Na Obi dey cool dem down

Obidients have being the ones doing all the harassing
Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by aikyg(m): 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:

The day OBIdients resort to physical violence even soldiers no go fit contain am.

Na Obi dey cool dem down

No need for Obidients to resort to violence. Peter Obi is a man of peace.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by Robinmido(m): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
aturu undecided
porthouse7:
Just few Igbo thugs in the north
Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by DSC7: 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
Great initiative cool

Peter Obi will usher in a government where everybody will be carried along irrespective of their social stratification....

ObiDatti all the way.....

I am proudly OBIdient to the course of taking back Nigeria...
Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by Wickedfacts: 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:

Na Obi dey cool dem down

Nsogbu politics
Try it outside the East and collect the home training your parents failed to give you.
Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by frontrunnerbaba: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
The squeaky Wheel gets the grease.

Like for tinubu. Share for obi
Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by Nadingo: 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
5 Biafrans chose to insult the people of the North by hiring wheelbarrow to insult the socio-economic status of aboki wheelbarrow pushers by tagging it an Obi wheelbarrow rally. In the South East, it was a well attended car rally. In the North, it is 5 IPOB's pushing wheelbarrows. Sad! cry

1 Like

Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by Babastrong(m): 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=derecho post=119051492]That's why I just pity those APC thugs harassing people upandan.

Na Obi dey cool dem down[ Dindinrin. Na today we dey Bleep you. You want to threat the men who have finished their own belle.]
Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by Tunagee(m): 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by khalids: 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
PrettyBolu:
The hardship and insecurity that has multiplied under this APC government reached everybody. Even if you are blindly supporting Tinubu, the suffer reached you. There is a popular promoter of APC on this forum whose brother was part of those kidnap in the Abuja-Kaduna train.

My point is this. If we have a better Nigeria, a safer Nigeria, a Nigeria with jobs, a Nigeria with opportunities, it will still get to everybody. We all will still enjoy the better Nigeria together. I wonder why someone will want Nigeria to continue with this APC because of Tribe or religion. My father is a muslim, my mother a christain. I am Yoruba. I am choosing who to vote for based on my desire for a better Nigeria. I am not following tribe or Religion. APC is evil. Imagine what has happened to Nigeria in the past 8 years. Some people want to double it for another 8 years by voting BAT(bad) thing. I reject it
Well said....
Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by 2016v2017: 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:

Na Obi dey cool dem down
Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by Adams011(m): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
kezienaira:
Who knows someone who's good at carving and can replicate something like this

I can you someone
Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by SeeItSayIt: 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
Even with their money & evil forces, they can't achieve this.

Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by derecho(m): 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
Guy, use that money to treat yourself at Aro.
I dont bet and I don't expect reward for doing good.

I'm supporting Peter Obi for noble reasons And I know Peter Obi will win
Superwave16320:
If Peter Obi see 10% of total vote cast in any North or Western state I owe you 50K cash.

Re: Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North by TheChameleon: 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
Make them quickly japa if wahala burst. grin

Yeeb0 flat head and cowardice na 5 & 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard / Buhari: Attack On NDA Can’t Dampen Morale Of Our Military / Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.