Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,329 members, 7,881,229 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:48 PM

Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) (41512 Views)

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Family Of Late Oyibo Chukwu In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by MrALIVE: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
Dapson73:
Obi is a failed project.
Nigerians are fully with Jagaban.
yes...brainless Nigerians like you are fully with jagaban.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by Jidkaz(m): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
When is Peter Obi going to visit the traditional rulers in South East, Charity they say begins at home.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by zionstaar75: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
triple996:
Oga your backyard is burning bt you are here visiting oba,
don't mind the ignoramus, he wants to build bridge in 6 months. I will donate 1million to charity if he wins,mission impossible
Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by Chidex500: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
triple996:
Some of you APC evil members have forgotten that your lovely grandfather is commander in Chief of FGN.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by olatuns2017: 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
Gucciblog:
Earlier Today Peter Obi Was At The Olubadan Of Ibadan Palace In Oyo State 10/12/22!

Watch video below
https://twitter.com/omoelerinjare/status/1601584075877539840?s=19

Labour in vain

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by olatuns2017: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
MrALIVE:
yes...brainless Nigerians like you are fully with jagaban.

It's better to be brainless Nigeria

Than to be foolishness Biafra or obidense

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by Pastoshizzy(m): 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
I see a whole lotta ignorant illitrates who cannot analyse and discus politics objectively. Little wonder, the literacy level is at it's lowest. 'Google Made Me Smart' theologians erwhere. What do you expect if all this tribal ignoramus' exposure and enlightment is relative with Tiktok trends. Dem sabi (only) insults.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by chikason22(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
post=119057848:
This PandoraObi is yet to say anything about the killings of innocent Igbos in Igbo land.
He keep telling us he sees nothing wrong in the brutal and senseless killings of innocent people by Ipob animals and cannibals.

OBI IS IPOB.
IPOB IS OBI.

(If you wanna be unfortunate fast fast,
Quote this post to type rubbish,
All supporters of terrorists and murderers in this nation will never know peace)
See him small yansh. Hahahahah.
Oya collect rope and do us a favour

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by Olam09(m): 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Gucciblog:
Earlier Today Peter Obi Was At The Olubadan Of Ibadan Palace In Oyo State 10/12/22!

Watch video below
https://twitter.com/omoelerinjare/status/1601584075877539840?s=19
As an ibadanian we don't support you.. you crafty sonofabitch!!
Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by Risingblue008(m): 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
triple996:
Go and ask the sitting governor
Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by 5starMan: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
triple996:
Are you not the one sponsoring the chaos?
State sponsored terrorism...
Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by 5starMan: 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
kingmaster2009:
Yoruba people wey dey support Omo Yiibo ...dont be scammed.....they have their hidden agenda when they enter that will shock you.....

Don't be fool by their comments on naira land .

All these different comments supporting obI are coming from just two people who have used different Moniker to be claiming different people...
They are working for their money even though I'm say dem no dey give shi shi but money dey lose everyday for their account....
Only your tribe has good agenda.
You are just a vane soul.
Rotten egg
Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
Bridget95:
Tinubu is older than Nigeria 2 times

I no call name ooo.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by Naira20: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lol..we no send Tinubu na you wey your mama born for prostitution for Ghana dey talk?
Continue.
kingmaster2009:
Yoruba people wey dey support Omo Yiibo ...dont be scammed.....they have their hidden agenda when they enter that will shock you.....

All these different comments supporting obI are coming from just two people who have used different Moniker to be claiming different people...
They are working for their money even though I'm say dem no dey give shi shi but money dey lose everyday for their account....
Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by kelvinklein219(m): 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
kingmaster2009:

na so your mouth jist dey smell from your phone
Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by Hespee93: 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
Hope PO won't end up like Harry Maguire who was trowing himself around that people think he is good defender, after Man U bought him, he be came a threat to the centre defence of Man United.

Similarly, this is what PO has been doing and people most especially Igbos think he is the saviour and if elected, he'll become an economic threat to the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Please, we don't economic maguire.

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by Olohunofero: 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
This boy called obi is just a scam but you people can't understand
Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by Kipit100: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
All I know is that me and my family are obidient.....there others can go and hug a transformer...
Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by Kipit100: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
All I know is that me and my family are obidient.....the others can go and hug a transformer...
Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by Ekpeitit(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
Effort in futility,may his labour continue to be in vain.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by Juliusetoo: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nice one from people choice
Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
I love the energy... I swear. It gives me joy
Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by Biggers82(m): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Hahahahaha ��� this Yoruba people self can you see the type of Palace the Oluibadan is living in.
Chaiiii they even gave him a hungry police officer see roof abeg na waaa ooo see Chair too make Bedbugs no bite our Incoming President ooooo
Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by Biggers82(m): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Effort in futility,may his labour continue to be in vain.

Mad Cow
Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by Malory: 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Ibadan ni be mbaise land. We have been making fun of him since arrival grin

People are just laughing. A presidential aspirant visiting Olubadan and nobody even reckons with him. grin

Not up to 20 people were in entourage.
An Omo ale like you have no say in Omoluabi matter. Allow a prince like me to dictate what happens in Odua land.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
God bless our incoming president
Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by hardon1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
Does this guy teleport himself angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by Daniego(m): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
That's how to know a good leader. Tinubu is yet to visit a any known traditional ruler in the whole is south south and South East. We are watching!
Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by Banhammy717: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
This guy is just wasting his time.

Does Obi even know the cordial relationship that exists between Senator Lekan Balogun, Olubadan of Ibadan and Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

He shouldn't have gone to a place ibadan

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by Famofamo: 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
chinedu, why are you ashamed of your tribe, nobody will beat you, if you say d truth na

No loud ahm....Obi no go win a local Govt in West and Whole North

No tell anybody o0

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) by Goodmanamen: 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
lovinagbad:
You people insult is why BAT will win
Blind BAT kee you and your generation there angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son / Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume / Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.