Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,545 members, 7,905,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 06:35 AM

What Type Of Skin Do I Have? (the 5 Skin Types). - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Type Of Skin Do I Have? (the 5 Skin Types). (341 Views)

You Could Have Coronavirus If You Have Any Of These 5 Skin Diseases / The 5 Stages Of Tooth Decay Progression / How To Get Rid Of Skin Tag Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Skin Do I Have? (the 5 Skin Types). by ShekinahBrama01: 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
There are five different varieties of skin. Your skin type may change due to a variety of factors. It can be easier to create a skincare routine that will make your skin appear and feel healthy if you are aware of the type of skin you have. Similar to how clothing for your body type may change your fashion game, skincare tailored to your skin type will make a huge difference in your beauty regimen. While you can apply the “one-size-fits-all” principle to some clothing items, it’s always important to keep your skin type in mind. This is so because each type of skin reacts differently to various products, settings, and even foods. Additionally, disregarding your skin type can result in a number of skin problems both now and in the future. The secret to maintaining good skin is to use cosmetics designed for your skin type rather than generic ones that appeal to everyone. And getting to know yourself better before making a purchase is crucial.

1. Normal skin: Skin is typically categorized as “normal” if it isn’t excessively oily or dry and doesn’t suffer from any enduring skin disorders. You’ve hit the skin care jackpot if you have this well-balanced, healthy skin type, which has uniform moisture and hydration levels, a smooth texture, and no evident problem areas.
Read article on https://shekinahbrama./2022/12/10/what-type-of-skin-do-i-have-the-5-skin-types/

(1) (Reply)

Natural Ways To Check Your Pregnancy Status At Home / Pls, Help On This / Can A Virgin Get Pregnant On Just pre-intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.