Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:25 AM

Turkish Police Short A Nigeria Guy To Death - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Turkish Police Short A Nigeria Guy To Death (812 Views)

Please Sign In Here If You Would Like Teddy Riley And Guy To Come To Nigeria! / Terry The Rapman's Lyrics For 'i'm A Nigeria'. / Can We Compare This Guy To Mode 9 And Rugged Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkish Police Short A Nigeria Guy To Death by felixweah2: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2007
Turkish Police short a nigeria guy to death, the nigeria embassy in turkey did not do anything this is very bad as a matter of fact nigeria is very far to turkih people nigeria got everything this people are very poor people but still nigeria can not fight for there right i mean how can a turkish police kill nigeria cizen just like that and no one do anything ,he kill this guy just cost he call him and he dont answer him cos they always ask stupid questions from people every body what can you say about this??
Re: Turkish Police Short A Nigeria Guy To Death by osasp(m): 2:21am On Aug 28, 2007
damn mehn. . .u r bout to kill me here o shocked. . .i had to duck down quickly as ur bullet whizzed past my ear
calls for backup
Re: Turkish Police Short A Nigeria Guy To Death by EkoLomo1(f): 2:23am On Aug 28, 2007
felix_weah:

Turkish Police short a nigeria guy to death, the nigeria embassy in turkey did not do anything this is very bad as a matter of fact nigeria is very far to turkih people nigeria got everything this people are very poor people but still nigeria can not fight for there right i mean how can a turkish police kill nigeria cizen just like that and no one do anything ,he kill this guy just cost he call him and he don't answer him because they always ask stupid questions from people every body what can you say about this??
Na wa oooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked weting be this. ROTL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, this na serious english
Re: Turkish Police Short A Nigeria Guy To Death by osasp(m): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2007
finally dies before backup arrives cry
Re: Turkish Police Short A Nigeria Guy To Death by adebisi1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2007
Re: Turkish Police Short A Nigeria Guy To Death by osasp(m): 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2007
adebisi1:

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/index.php/content/view/6995/55
its one sad story u know
but i like what the last guy said. . .just get the frickin militants to kill the europeans in the niger delta so we even the scores. . .i feel this is something that would continue to carry on and authorities are turning a deaf ear to this. . .lets just commence the killings so we see who blinks an eye first. . .nigeria has less security making them(the europeans here) more vulnerable so we would definately deal greater damage. . .for every nigerian that is brutally killed there. . .4 white heads roll here

fuckin bastards angry lipsrsealed
Re: Turkish Police Short A Nigeria Guy To Death by adebisi1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2007
thanks you jo i happicate ur msg na wa for white people the nija people take them as if theyare our God in nija and also our govt are fuking up big time theyare the one even rulling the nija now shit.
Re: Turkish Police Short A Nigeria Guy To Death by EkoLomo1(f): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2007
osasp:

finally dies before backup arrives cry
eya i thought i came early grin
Re: Turkish Police Short A Nigeria Guy To Death by lovemajek(f): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2007
very sad suituation.
Re: Turkish Police Short A Nigeria Guy To Death by osasp(m): 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2007
adebisi1:

thanks you jo i happicate your msg na wa for white people the nija people take them as if theyare our God in nija and also our govt are fuking up big time theyare the one even rulling the nija now shit.
now that was just intentional. . . .i hope
Re: Turkish Police Short A Nigeria Guy To Death by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2010
@ poster abeg, PLEASE get your English skills up before you write again. This is a SAD story but I cracked up laughing the whole time undecided now I feel guilty.
Re: Turkish Police Short A Nigeria Guy To Death by badman(m): 1:24am On Oct 24, 2010
lmaoooo, chai! this your english too can short a man to dirt.
Re: Turkish Police Short A Nigeria Guy To Death by jimmoh: 1:59am On Oct 24, 2010
Guy no mind dem u are on point u need to improve wat dey did wasn't gud turkey una dey madt
Re: Turkish Police Short A Nigeria Guy To Death by jimmoh: 2:04am On Oct 24, 2010
No mind dem u are on point u jst need to improve. Turkish govt una dey madt

(1) (Reply)

Pete Rock / Blackky? / Rihanna-- The Face Of A Battered Woman. [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.